Crazy !!!!

Got you all beat , I used to do it on a unicycle IN THE DARK WITH A BLIND FOLD . :D

Here's a different resolution of the same ride.

Pretty cool ride...snow makes it sketchy though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE8o4sVLRBc&feature=share"]gorpo skinny ridge dirtbike riding in the snow - YouTube[/ame]

Same guy riding on stairsteps...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI0Cd9iCUsU&list=UUdNNHob5uSAVFh5K_zp1rug&index=10&feature=plcp"]5 miles of hell stairs victory - YouTube[/ame]

Heard about this on CNN this morning. They said there is a video game with these graphics and some one added the helmet. If you notice, the dudes head never moves. I am going to throw the BS flag on this one!

Heard about this on CNN this morning. They said there is a video game with these graphics and some one added the helmet. If you notice, the dudes head never moves. I am going to throw the BS flag on this one!

The camera is mounted on his helmet ding dong :)

You haven't seen helmet cams before have you, the head never moves, the scenery moves around it... because the camera is fixed to the helmet..
I've ridden trails similar to this but without the snow, we have lots of clay hills like this around NM, AZ and Utah.
I say it's possible that it's real...

The camera is mounted on his helmet ding dong :)

Thank's Brian, I didn't know that, DUH! What I mean't was his head never turns left or right, up or down. If you look at the horizon, His head does not match the bike motion. The terrain is rough but the bill of his helmet stays steady with the horizon. Whatever, I could care less if it's real or not, Im not sayin', Im just sayin'.

Thats right outside my back yard, my kids ride that on there bikes. spilled my beer the other day while walking down the trail, made the wife go get it!!!!

Thats bad ass. Don't want to hesitate or second guess yourself.

Sent from my DROIDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back