jan 19-20, 2013 - 3 palms extreme offroad
houston, tx

jan. 23, 2013 - north texas yamaha
lewisville - tx

jan. 24, 2013 - louis powersports
greenville, tx

jan 26-27, 2013 -river run riding park
jacksonville, tx

Im happy those BRP guys did not see what I put that thing through last week when I was out of their sight!! Pretty impressive machine!:D

I can't make it to the media event next week so I am gonna try and drive it this weekend in Parker while out at the BITD Bluewater race

Come back and report!! The fox guys told me some very cool info comparing it to a rzr so can't wait to drive one!

I'll be in Parker this weekend. I preordered the Maverick, so I can't wait to finally see what I'm buying!!!

I'll be in Parker this weekend. I preordered the Maverick, so I can't wait to finally see what I'm buying!!!

It looks like they will be only out at Parker till thursday 11th..That's a bummer..I guess I got to make it over to Glamis for the next one.

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN PARKER! The Canam guys just left Havasu last night. I went and drove the Maverick again as they were packing up and headed to Phoenix somewhere. So don't drive to Parker because they won't be there. They were told to just stay in Havasu then move on to Phoenix and Parker was scratched.
I drove my 2013 RZR XP 900 WE LE back to back around part of the WORCS course they had for the test drive. The Maverick sounds nasty in comparison to my RZR, but my RZR is like a stealth ninja lol. At first I was ready to trade in the RZR but on my second test drive on Wed. I feel like I have the best machine out there. They each have their own + and -. The Maverick is solid feeling, and you can feel the weight of it... but it does have enough power to get you out of trouble or into trouble.
My RZR is very nimble and light compared to the Maverick. I think I was sold on the sound it made but got over that quickly.. The RZR feels more compact and made for the Racer. I like the instrument cluster of the Maverick X rs, and would like to see something better on the RZR.
I think that the RZR will still be the top dog to beat. Time will tell, and we will see after these Maverick's come out next year... Polaris is already firing back as we speak, not that they needed to... How fast can you go?? The only time I had my RZR up to 70mph was on the highway for a real short spurt. I know everybody will have their own opinion about this, this is just my and I thought I would share.

Thanks Spicoli, and probably Joey haha! Don't feel bad though, I brought my girlfriend yesterday and put her in the X and I took the base model and followed the guy around the track, but I was ready to race lol!
We had to follow the guy and he was on a quad, it was dusty as hell. He kept stopping to let my girlfriend catch up. She knows the drill though, either stay right on someone's ass or let the dust clear... She was letting the dust clear, lol.
So we get up to the beginning of the track and the guy on the quad stopped again and waived me through, (I THOUGHT). So I took off like I was racing and was gonna lap these guys lol! Well I get through my lap unrestricted and the guy on the quad is at the beginning again shaking his head...
I thought something happened with my girlfriend, so I see her at the trailer and follow the guy over there. I get out and say: why did you give up to my girlfriend? She's laughing and said: I didn't, you were supposed to stop... The guy was pissed at me and said you can't do that shit. I said sorry, I thought you waived me through to keep going. He said: NOPE, no way you can't do that...
I ride that track all the time and I'm not an idiot, I know to watch out be safe, ect... I think they were ready to go anyways. So yes Joey, it's your turn to piss the Canam guys off lol!! :D

Bummer about not being in Parker! Looks like I have to work Saturday, so I probably would not have made it in time anyway :-(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Anyonegoing to Glamis this weekend to test drive the Maverick? I want to hear more opinions on it and see how it performs in the sand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back