Bluewater GP roll call

We will be there....not racing, just helping pit. Looking forward to it!

i will be there doing some more testing this weekend and then off to parker and hope to have a few changes done this week. i hope for no more limp mode

1915 is not going. We are out of the points race with our second DNF. We seem to be having some bad luck this season. In the previous 2 years we only had one DNF and now we have two this year. We will be getting ready for the VTR!!

I know you have heard this before, but we are trying our best to be there. The boys are working on the new RZR as we speak and I am traveling to Bullhead City to get parts today. If we can't get the car ready in time, we will be there to cheer you all on and my little guy will be racing in the minis!

Is this a Bobsled race? Then I guess the Bobsled has to be there...

1932 is in!

Major thrash...2 weeks is too close between races. I think I have CV grease up my nose! Wrench...wrench...wrench!

Last edited:
1920 Will not be there as we are putting all our resources into getting to and participating in the Baja 500... sounds like a blast of a format though.. maybe next year!

Re: Bluewater GP Co-Driver

Hey anybody interested in a co-rider spot in the #1930 Fabtech Rzr. Looking for a little help with entry fee and you must have your BITD membership. If interested give me a call 209-337-5150 Sean Cook

Wow...two weeks between races. Major thrash, but I made some major progress this evening. Wrench...wrench...wrench!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back