Black Rhino/RacerX
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.racerxms.com

Black-Rhino300_zps0421c169.png

RacerX-FINAL300_zps8c8db759.png

“BLACK RHINO/RACERX DRIVERS RACE REPORTS FROM ROUND 5 OF THE 2013 DIRT SERIESâ€

07/26/13 El Cajon, CA – Black Rhino/RacerX sponsored drivers Michael “Speedy†Gonzales, Steve “Wheels†Bucaro, Greg Row and Kenny “Frosty†Frost race reports from Round 5 of the 2013 Dirt Series held at Perris MX on Sunday, July 21, 2013.

GregampMichael_9392_zps895272f0.jpg

MICHAEL “SPEEDY†GONZALES #796

“Round 5 recap- The start of Moto 1 went great!! Got the hole shot and led the pack until turn three when I went too far outside and dropped back. Due to some mechanical issues finished Moto 1 in 7th.

Coming into turn one in Moto 2 I was mid pack and battled with traffic as the leaders pulled away. I ended up finishing Moto 2 with another 7th which gave me a 5th place finish for the weekend.
I moved up in the point’s race to 5th after being dropped into 6th due a DNF in Round 4. The competition was stiff out there this weekend yet I still had a lot of fun racing with everyone.†~ Speedy

Speedy and the #796 could never do any of this without the help of their sponsors: Black Rhino/RacerX Motorsports, Alba Motors, Triumph Motorsports, GMZ Race Products, UTVUnderground, Ernie the Attorney Racing, Dow Hydraulics, Ed the Suspension Guy, Walker Evans, Bert’s Mega Mall, Summers Bros, Matrix Concepts and Mitch’s Automotive.

GREG ROW #7

Finally put together a couple of good Motos for a 2nd place finish.
15 cars on the line; first Moto I was 4th into the first turn, battled with racing buddy and Black Rhino/RacerX driver Michael Gonzales for a couple turns until I got by him and started to catch second when a lapper that spun out pulled back onto the track between myself and 2nd place Bryan Carr. This jackwagon played road block for a lap until I almost parked him. After I got by, Carr was gone, so I had to settle for 3rd.

2nd Moto had a horrible start, 7th into the first turn, got hit so hard I thought something in the front end broke. A couple laps in I passed a couple cars to finish 4th and that was good enough for a 2nd place overall finish for the Fusion, Alba, Black Rhino/RacerX Polaris razor.

STEVE “WHEELS†BUCARO #69 PILOT

“Moto 1 I started a turn behind the Unlimited UTV class and had caught them by turn two. I was the only pilot this weekend in hopes of stretching my points lead so I learned the track and was patient.

wheels_9671_zpsb9bb0e08.jpg

Moto 2 had a similar start with a handful more cars running. I came up on the slow not wanting to jump CAN AMs and got a little impatient. I tried clearing a table top and make a pass but came up a little short and paid dearly for it. After rolling a number of times and landing on my lid, I got turned back over and was done. The car was hammered but I came out with just bruises and a lot of soreness! Thank you to everyone who ran to me so I wasn’t upside down for more than a few seconds. A huge thank you to Carr One Fabrication for their help and great shop for taking my car to get it back together!†~ Wheels

The #69 is sponsored by Black Rhino, Racer X, Rigid Industries, FWord Industries, Royal Purple, DJ Safety, K&N, Convexx, Yuasa Batteries, OMF performance, crown Performance, Wheelie Medical, Sata, PRP seats, Tony’s Tires, NGK, Meguiars, Kicker, Raden Motorsports, Moto Tassinari and Optima Batteries.

KENNY “FROSTY†FROST

Kenny “Frosty†Frost suffered a breakage of first gear in practice and wasn’t able to race.

The #876 is sponsored by; Black Rhino, Racer X, Rigid Industries, Kal-Gard, Kinder Academy, Papaian Enterprises, CPR Wraps, Doetsch Tech, SFI Designs, UTV Underground, K & N Performance Filters, GMZ Race Products, Cryo Heat Metal Treatment, John Omahen & OP Consultants, AMI Property Management and Kenny & Theresa Osborn.

Photos courtesy of Lisa Gonzales, Major Impact Photography

BLACK RHINO/RACERX

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality.

Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at Kenny@blackrhinoperformance.com

For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino/RacerX at 951-805-1017 or email shirl@papaian.com.

# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back