Black Rhino/RacerX
Tel.: 619-561-5000
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.racerxms.com

Black-Rhino300_zps0421c169.png

RacerX-FINAL300_zps8c8db759.png

“BLACK RHINO/RACERX DRIVERS RACE REPORTS FOR ROUND 7 OF THE 2013 DIRT SERIESâ€

09/13/13 El Cajon, CA
– Black Rhino/RacerX sponsored drivers Michael “Speedy†Gonzales, Steve “Wheels†Bucaro and Tyler Winbury race reports for Round 6 of the Dirt Series from Pala Raceway Sunday, September 8, 2013.

Black Rhino/RacerX gave away a contingency to “First Off the Box†4th place finishers in UTV 700, 850, 1000 and Unlimited Trophy Karts Jr1, Jr2 and Advanced Stadium Lites of a $50.00 gift certificate good for product at Black Rhino/RacerX.

MICHAEL “SPEEDY†GONZALES #796

“Had a great time with great people once again at the Dirt Series this past weekend. Was late to staging so all the good gate spots were taken. Lined up on the far outside and came out of the hole second to last. Fought my way into mid pack until my motor started to overheat and go into limp mode. Finished Moto 1 in 5th while in limp mode. Moto 2 came out of the hole 3rd and stayed there battling it out until my radiator got too much mud caked on again and overheated putting the car into limp mode once again. Pulled off the track and had my dad blast it with the track hose. He gave me the all clear and I took off determined to get my spot back. Ended up finishing Moto 2 in 3rd which gave me a 4th overall for the weekend. Time to prep the car and leave up north for WORCS this weekend!â€

speedy_3478_zps3a05b667.jpg

“Big thanks to Kenny from Black Rhino for everything he and the Black Rhino/RacerX team does. Thank you to Scott at GMZ Race Products Inc. for the tires; they hooked up better than anyone else's. Assault Industries UTV for the stronger more durable radius rods that definitely lived up to their expectations this weekend. I want to thank all my other sponsors too for their continuous support of my career! UTVUnderground.com, UTVgoodtimes, Method Race Wheels, Bert’s UTV, Bert’s Mega Mall, Ernie the Attorney, Racing, Triumph Motorsports, Dow Hydraulics, 5150 Unchained and last but definitely not least the great team of Alba Racing for giving me the power to be a major competitor. Looking forward to the next race!†~ Michael “Speedy†Gonzales

STEVE “WHEELS†BUCARO #69

“First Moto I was real timid because I was very unfamiliar with the track. My only other Pilot racer was Chris Watts who broke an axle and limped around both motos. My steering was a mess after Moto 1. Chris and I got it figured out and it was like new. Moto 2 I was on it, passed 3 cars and lapped one twice. I am back and man have I missed racing!!! Another 1-1 weekend!â€

wheels_3728_zps88544c9b.jpg

“Thank you to Brad, Carr One Fabrications, Chris Watts, Jerry and his whole family, MOM, Aunt Nancy, Black Rhino/Racer X and everyone who continues supporting me! Again, nothing is possible without everyone behind me! So after this weekend of great racing has left me with this year’s goal of winning 2 Championships in one year of racing. And there is still the finals left in each series. See everyone on Oct 6th for Dirt Series, and October 12th for Lucas Shootout.†~ Steve “Wheels†Bucaro

The #69 is sponsored by; Black Rhino/Racer X, Moto Tassinari, Tonys Tires, K&N Filters, DJ Safety, Crown Performance, PRP Seats, Wheelie Medical, Works Performance, Meguiars, Raden Motorsports, Royal Purple, Kicker, NGK, Rigid Industries, Endless Ability, Yuasa Batteries, Convexx, OMF Performance, F Word Industries.

TYLER WINBURY #694

Tyler Winbury got 1st Place at the Dirt Series for round 7 at Pala Raceway on Sunday Sept.8, 2013. In Moto 1 during the land rush start Tyler came out of turn one in 7th place. He then drove hard and fast, quickly working his way up to 2nd Place. In Moto 2 Tyler got the hole shot and never looked back, finishing 1st Place. This gave him the overall win for the day. Tyler said “I had a blast being back in the car. I can't wait for the next round at Milestone"

tyler3_zps4d7dfd65.jpg

Tyler Winbury and the #694 are sponsored by; WB Motorsports, Famous Stars and Straps, Black Rhino, Magnum OffRoad, UTVUnderground and HiPer Wheels.

“Getting excited for the season finale! What a great series this is! Congrats to all of the drivers†said Black Rhino/RacerX Owner Kenny Osborn.

Photos of Speedy and Wheels courtesy of
Lisa Gonzales with Major Impact Photography

BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality.

Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at Kenny@blackrhinoperformance.com

# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back