Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Marketing For
Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

"THE TEAM AT BLACK RHINO IS PROUD TO WELCOME THEIR NEWEST SPONSORED DRIVER MICHAEL GONZALES"

Black-Rhino300-1.png

photo1.jpg

7/18/12 El Cajon, CA [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]– The team at Black Rhino is proud to announce the addition of Michael Gonzales as their newest sponsored driver. Gonzales, who was 2[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]nd [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]in Championship Points in the WORCS 700 Series in 2010, races the #626 in "The Dirt Series" UTV class. "I’m so thankful that Black Rhino saw something in me that they want to sponsor me and make me a part of their team. I truly believe I can learn a lot from them and their experience. I'm very excited to work in their pits and hope I can bring something to their team", said Gonzales. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]To understand Michael’s passion you have to know the history behind it. Michael’s sister and brother, Amanda and Jacob, were killed in a UTV accident in Glamis in November of 2007. Michael, just 11 years old at the time, was witness to the accident and helped to pull his siblings out and watch as bystanders performed CPR until the medics arrived. The UTV he now races is his siblings old Rhino. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Michael’s parents Marco and Lisa are avid supporters of his racing. His father has always been a huge help on and off the track. "His dad put him in his first race. For me, Michael racing was very hard at first because he was racing Amanda and Jacob’s Rhino. However, when I saw his passion, determination and drive to become the best he could be and wanted to race in honor of his sister & brother I knew there was no choice other than to support him." [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
photo2.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]His mother continued, "We know Michael puts his heart and soul into anything he does and gives 110%. To have Black Rhino as his sponsor is a huge blessing for us. As parents you want the best for your children and sometimes you can’t provide everything they need. Black Rhino can not only help support Michael’s racing career but can come along side him and teach him some valuable tools needed for his future racing career, racing a trophy truck in the Baja 1000. We are very proud of our son after all he has been through; mentally and all the mechanical problems with his UTV. He keeps pushing forward and doesn’t let anything or anyone stop him." [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Kenny Osborn, Owner of Black Rhino stated "All of us at Black Rhino look forward to mentoring and helping Michael with his racing endeavors." [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at BlackRhinoKenny@gmail.com. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]For more information about Black Rhino, please visit their website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on their Facebook site at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports at 951-805-1017 or email shirl@papaian.com. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]# # [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Wow Congratulations To Michael !! I wish you and your family the best in any series you race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back