BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

Black-Rhino300-2.png

“Black Rhino drivers finish the season strong at firebird international raceway inchandler, az including a champion being crowned“
11/05/12El Cajon, CA – The team at Black Rhino congratulates all of the Black Rhino drivers for an outstanding final showing in Round 15 and the Challenge Cup this past weekend at Firebird International Raceway. “This entire season has been phenomenal. I am so proud of
drivers and the dedication they have shown all year. Time andtime again they have been up on our that podium representing Black Rhino. It has been an honor for all of us here at Black Rhino to support themâ€, Kenny Osborn of Black Rhino stated.

DYLAN WINBURY

2012 JR2 Points Champion

Dylan Winbury driving the Wagon Burners#469 JR2 is the 2012 JR2 Points Champion! He ended the weekend with two podium finishes putting Black Rhino up on the box!

In Friday’s practice Winbury ran sixth andqualified third. The #469 would start Round 15 in third position. He only had a five point lead coming into the last round so he knew he had to race smart and that is what he did. Winbury crossed thecheckered flag in second ending the season as the 2012 JR2 Champion.

4-6.jpg

In Sunday’s Cup Challenge the #469 started tenth due to the inversion. By turn two he had moved up to second. In turn three another kart got into Winbury and they were hooked together. By the time theygot unhooked the #469 was back in seventh. Winbury then drove hard and workedhis way back to second place where he crossed the finish line.

9.jpg

Dylan said “it’s been a great year. I’m so pumped that I won the Championship. Thank you Black Rhino for all your support†Dylan should also get Rookie of the Year. “We would also like to thank Shirl and Buddy from Papaian Enterprises for all their support and photos of us this year, we greatly appreciate it†added Shannon Winbury.“Congratulations to Dylan and the entire Wagon Burners Team on winning the Championship! What a way to end the season, this young man is amazing and we are so proud to be a part of it†Kenny Osborn said.

JAYDN WINBURY

Top Ten
Jaydn Winbury driving the Wagon Burners #202 JR1 ran ninth in practice on Friday and qualified seventh. In Saturday’s Round 15 Jaydn was able to hold his position until lap eight when unfortunately he was crashed into from behind spinning out and requiring the track crew to separate them ending his day with a twelfth place finish.

10.jpg

In Sunday’s Cup Challenge Jaydn started third.He got pushed wide in turn one but he pulled it together and finished eighth. He ends the season ninth in Championship Points. "I had a great weekend. It was a lot of fun. I wish the season wasn't over yet" Jaydn said.
BROC DICKERSON
Two Podium Finishes

5-4.jpg

On the podium representing Black Rhino this weekend in Round 15 was Broc Dickerson in the Dickerson Motorsports #1 JR1 Kart. Dickerson ran first in practice on Friday and qualified first. With the inversion he would be starting in sixth position for Saturday’s race. The #1 had the lead by the second lap but was passed by the #288 of McMullen by halfway losing that extra point. On there start he regained his lead and took the checkered flag in first. In the JR1 Cup Challenge Dickerson started last, he had the lead by turn four.With two laps to go he was passed ending up second. Dickerson and the #1 ended the season with a second in Championship Points missing first by only onepoint! Driving the #423 in the JR2 class, Dickerson was fifth in practice and qualified sixth.With the inversion he would start Saturday’s Round 15 on the pole. The #423 held that lead through the competition yellow. On the restart he left the door open and the #423 dropped back to fourth where he ended the day. In the JR2 Cup Challenge, changes had been made to the #423 and they didn’t workout the way the team had expected leaving the #423 with a tenth place finish. Dickersonand the #423 ended the season fourth in Championship Points.

11.jpg

Dickerson also had the opportunity to race the #523 in the Modified Class. He drove the #523 to test the kart for mechanical errors and ended up crossing the finishline in eighth place. The mechanical issues remained preventing him from running the #523 in the Cup Challenge. "I had a lot of fun this year; it was very challenging in both the JR1 and JR2 classes. I am looking forward to afull season next year with Black Rhino/Racer X in a JR2 and Modified Kartâ€Dickerson stated.

KAMRIN DICKERSON
Two Top Ten Finishes
Kamrin Dickerson driving the Dickerson Motorsports #223 JR1 had a rough weekend. Kamrin was sixth in practice and broke a clutch spring in qualifying putting her mid pack starting in seventh position for Saturday’s race. She ended the day with a ninth place finish

1-11.jpg

InSunday’s Cup Challenge Kamrin battled hard, stayed out of trouble and wound up seventh. Kamrin finishes the season eighth in Championship Points."I had a lot of fun my first year racing against all the boys and am excited for next year" said Kamrin.

BRYAN OSBORN
Two Top 10 Finishes
Bryan Osborn, driving the Black Rhino #54 Superlite, was twelfth in qualifying on Friday. In Saturday’s main Osborn started at the back of the field but was able to battle his way upto an eighth place finish.

2-9.jpg

In Sunday’s Cup Challenge,Osborn was lined up in third position for the start. Struggling, he was in eleventh by the end of lap three. Osborn was able to battle back up to aneighth place finish in his first Superlite Cup Challenge. Osborn ends the season tenth in Championship Points.
“It was a great weekend out at Firebird Raceway. We did some adjustments on the truck and Icouldn’t figure it out on Saturday. We did some different adjustments forSunday’s race and in the last four laps I really figured it out and dropped my lap time a good 2 seconds.
†OsbornRecalled.
CODY RAHDERS
Ist Place

Ist Place
8.jpg
Cody Rahders driving the Toyo Tires/Superchips/Black Rhino #16 Superlite ran second inpractice and qualified third on Friday. In Saturday’s Round 15 Rahders started in second and quickly jumped to the lead where he ran the perfect race finishing first at the checkered flag. In Sunday’sCup Challenge,Rahders started fifth position and was in the lead by the end of lap two. On lap six the #16 got together with the #1 of Sheldon Creed and Rahders crashed hard and was out of the race. Cody Rahders and the Toyo Tires/Superchips/Black Rhino #16 finish the season sixth inChampionship Points.

12.jpg

"Saturday my truck was so dialed & hooked up that I was ableto drive my own race and let everyone behind me fight for second place. Dayslike that don’t come often but when they do it sure is fun and a great way toend the season†Rahders recalled. “Thanks to Toyo Tires, Superchips, BlackRhino, K&N, SuperLite, & my crew chief Troy Patterson we got fourpodiums and two wins! Considering that we weren't going to race this year Ithink we did pretty good†Rahders said.
TRENTON BRILEY

Top 5 and Top 10
Trenton Briley driving the Kal-Gard #17 Superlite ran tenth in practice on Friday and qualified seventh. In Saturday’s main Briley started in the back of the packand worked his way up to eighth at the half way point. On the restart the #17 battled with the top five ending the race in sixth place.

7-1.jpg
“Sunday was the big money race and after playing with our setup a little bit I started on the front row outside. The green flag flew and I got a late start and fell back to third. Joe Kirsch and I got together at the end ofthe high low line and Joe landed on my roof and sent him in a barrel roll which brought out the halfway caution. After the caution I battled with the top fiveand ended the race in fourth place†Briley recalled."I just want to thank Superlite for giving me the opportunity to drive this weekend for John Gable and I wish him a speedy recovery. Also I would like to thank Black Rhino and Kalgard for the support they have had for me this year! Next year is goingbe insane!!!" said Briley.
RYAN BEAT

Two Top Ten
Ryan Beat in the Hart & Huntington #51 Prolite was fourth in practice Friday. In qualifying later that day Beat was ninth. In Saturday’s Round 15, Beat was lined up in tenth position. By the end of lap five Beat had moved up to sixth where he remained throughout the remained of the race crossing the finish line.
6-2.jpg

In Sunday’s Prolite VS Pro Buggy Cup Challenge Beat lined upin sixteenth position. By the end of lap two he had fallen back to 28<SUP>th</SUP>.He battled his way back up to 20<SUP>th</SUP> by lap eight but then again fellback this time all the way to 32<SUP>nd</SUP> by lap nine due to a black flag. He wasn’t giving up though and methodically was able to work his way lap by lap, position by position and by lap 19 he finished the race with a fifth place finishing the season second in Championship Points. “All I can say is Ihad so much fun this year, Prolite was an awesome experience that I’ll never forget. My crew and I are ecstatic to come home with 7 podiums, 1 win and 2ndplace overall in Prolite. Then to close the season with my first podium in Pro4 while filling in for Carey Hart was just a cap on top of an awesome season. I do have to give a special thanks to everyone that made it possible; Hart and Huntington Off Road, Lunar pages, eBay Motors, General Tires, Black Rhino, LucasOils, Mav TV, Fox Shox, Nogrady Race Engines, Atd Transmission. Simpson, Bell Helmets,Osiris Shoes and my family which includes the Osborn family as well forsticking behind me and helping me achieve my goals. Thank you all!†Ryanstated.

BLACK RHINO
At Black Rhino Inc. we have apassion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offertons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for yourshopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, anon-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make yourdream Side X Side a reality. Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca.92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebookat www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.
Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.
Drivers needing help with logistics or more infocan contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at BlackRhinoKenny@gmail.com .For more information, please contact PapaianEnterprises, Marketing for BlackRhino at 951-805-1017 or email shirl@papaian.com . # # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back