Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Marketing For
BlackRhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

BlackRhinoLogorev.jpg

“Black Rhino Driver MICHAEL GONZALES on thepodium with a 2<SUP>nd</SUP> place finish in the dirt series round 8, finishingthe season 2<SUP>nd</SUP> in championship pointsâ€

1-10.jpg

10/23/12 El Cajon, CA –The team at Black Rhino congratulates Michael Gonzales on an outstanding season in TheDirt Series. “All of us here at Black Rhino could not be prouder of Michael.His commitment, character and the way he represents Black Rhino are all attributes we look for in drivers. He has a strong future in off-road racing and we hope to be a part of it every step of the wayâ€Black Rhino owner Kenny Osborn stated.

It was Round 8 and the final round of the season for The Dirt Series this past weekend at Pala Raceway in Pala, CA. Black Rhino driver MichaelGonzales driving the Black Rhino #626 in the Production 700 UTV Class wasexcited to see how it all would end.

The race started out great. Gonzales got the hole shot and led the entire first lap until being passed on the back section. Gonzales held the #626 in a strong second for the rest of the race slowly closing the gap between him and the higher class cars. In the end he would cross the finish line, as the checkered flag waved, with a2<SUP>nd</SUP> place podium finish securing his 2<SUP>nd</SUP> place in the Championship. Summing up the season, Gonzales stated, “I'm happy to end the season with yet another podium finish. I had a great time doing the dirt Series, it was a blast! I am also happy to end the season with a second place championship spotâ€

2-8.jpg

Gonzales continued, “I can't thank my sponsors enough for their continued help throughout this year. I'd like to thank Black Rhino, Ernie the Attorney, Ed the Suspension Guy, Triumph Motorsports, Mitch’s Automotive, Ryan Dow from Dow Hydraulics, Alba Motors, RacerX, UTV Underground, MatrixSolutions, Triumph Motorsports and Summers Brothers. I’ll finish out the year with my dream of racing the Baja 1000 with 3 other drivers in the XP class. I plan to continue my success next year with all of my great sponsors help!â€
MICHAEL GONZALES

To understand Michael’s passion you have to know the history behind it. Michael’s sister and brother, Amanda and Jacob, were killed in a UTV accident in Glamis in November of 2007. Michael, just 11 years old at the time, was witness to the accident and helped to pull his siblings out and watch as bystanders performed CPR until the medics arrived. The UTV he now races is his siblings old Rhino.Gonzales, who was 2<SUP>nd </SUP>in Championship Points in the WORCS 700 Series in 2010, races the #626 in “The Dirt Series†UTV class.
BLACK RHINO

At Black Rhino Inc. we have apassion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, a non-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality. Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca.92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them onFacebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.
Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more infocan contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at BlackRhinoKenny@gmail.com .Special thanks go to LisaGonzales for providing photos of the event.For more information, pleasecontact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for BlackRhino at 951-805-1017 or email shirl@papaian.com .
# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back