BJ Baldwin GETTIN IT at San Felipe Finish Line

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vCHyJSLcdiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

good video, not so great spectators!! Looks like absolutely no crowd control measures at all. One mechanical failure would equal multiple fatalities!!!
:(

Friggin' nuts! It looks like to race down there you have to have a " get out of the way or I will run right over ya' " mentality. I would be like " holy Sht, I better slow down through here or I'll kill somebody". I don't know how guy's do it. Do they have to stand on the outside of a corner to see the race? REALLY? I guess after racing through those crowds enough you would get use to it. Screw em'!:D

You can't belive it until you see it! Half the time the crowd looks solid and you will hear a motor coming but can't see anything thru the people. At the last second the crowd will part and a trophy truck will come flying thru at 100mph:eek:. Freaking crazy. This year we saw a 10 year old kid on a huge 4x4 quad zipping back and forth across the course between the cars with his 2 year old little sister riding in front of him. Only in Mexico.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back