BITD Henderson starting order

Sounds like you got it fixed, I was listening to it leave the line at the last 2 races and that thing sounds way high geared. I thought maybe you were just having clutch issues tho. I dont know what your final drive ratio is but I know my R1 car doesnt sound that way.

The problem was in the fuel system. We always run 12 teeth up front. We have a standard 52 or 55 in back and we ran a 65 tooth for the mint and SS300. It just stuck down too far. Should be good now though. Tons more bottom end. The fuel pressure would drop to 25psi several minutes after the car was started which was hard to detect
. A hard mounted pressure gauge revealed the problem. Also, the pipe dope was gooping up the injector screens. Two motors later, we figured it out. Shame on the shop that used that stuff but it was an honest mistake.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out in Henderson for a good old time! Dress warm.

Sounds like you got it fixed, I was listening to it leave the line at the last 2 races and that thing sounds way high geared. I thought maybe you were just having clutch issues tho. I dont know what your final drive ratio is but I know my R1 car doesnt sound that way.

Dont sound that way cause your r1 is slow

Good luck everyone! Sorry we can't be there. I know you will all miss me in my little pink RZR :). See you in Parker!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back