BITD Bilek Racing SS300

New to the site. We are looking forward to silver state. Sounds like a fun layout, and should be lots of fun. Is this the same track as last year?

New to the site. We are looking forward to silver state. Sounds like a fun layout, and should be lots of fun. Is this the same track as last year?

I am a newbee too. I will be there at the SS300 (Co-Driver #1945). I hear it will be a great course and beautiful country. I will have to come back to really enjoy it. I think I will be to busy looking for pink ribbons and clean air :D.

Congrats on the number one draw and will see you at the start line if not at tech on Friday. We drew #5 and will be in the Redline Riot.

Cheers,

Mike

Yeah, should be a great time. We were out all day today doing final tuning to ensure the car is running its best. This is our third race and will be the longest for us. We will sure get to know our utv better. Look forward to meeting you out there and having a great race! - Derek

Yeah, should be a great time. We were out all day today doing final tuning to ensure the car is running its best. This is our third race and will be the longest for us. We will sure get to know our utv better. Look forward to meeting you out there and having a great race! - Derek

After 300 miles I think we'll all know them like the back of our hands. Talk sweet to them at the start line and then let them run! It is our second race and like you, our longest. Are you going to run the V 2 R?

Mike

We are planing on running all the bitd races this season. Including Vegas to Reno. It appears they shortened it up this year and its a one day race vs the 3 day like last year. Will be a long day. We are sending in the entrys this week for bluewater and VTR. Are you planning on running the VTR?

Whats up guys the course is close to the same.
You will love this race, I think the best one.
We will be there on Thur. see ya all there :D

Thanks Mike,
We are looking forward to this one. We too will be out there Thursday evening. Your UTV is looking great. Congrats on the new sponsors too!

Thanks Derek we are real happy with it. The team sure does a great job with it for sure.
We will see ya there......

We are planing on running all the bitd races this season. Including Vegas to Reno. It appears they shortened it up this year and its a one day race vs the 3 day like last year. Will be a long day. We are sending in the entrys this week for bluewater and VTR. Are you planning on running the VTR?

We are planning on it! What a turn around the SS300 and then back to Parker in a couple weeks. What do you know about Grand Prix?

Mike

We are planning on it! What a turn around the SS300 and then back to Parker in a couple weeks. What do you know about Grand Prix?

Mike

Well landrush start. course is usally a 10 mile loop, fun race. 8 laps long was last year. In the morning will have 1 pratice lap. entry I think like $400.00...
Pit along the RIVER......GOOD TIMES....

My car is fine, just dont have the support or funds right now to run 300 miles...

Know what ya mean...It is tuff out there to get the help...gass for the 300 for our team is $220 race car, hauler $385, chase trucks $520 just gas....
So we need to get these manufactures to help out the people
that rep there stuff the best......
GOOD LUCK hope to see ya in Bluewater

The Blue water is a cool race. it can be really hot (over 100) but the weather has been nice so far this year so maybe we will get lucky. I recomend bringing a shade canopy for the pit. there is only one pit. The race is a Grand prix finish. this means that when the leader of the race finishes his last lap every other cars take the checker on whatever lap they are on. So you can get a finish without completing every lap you just have to cross the finish after the leader. Also No trucks in the pits so if you need anything you need to have it in your pit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back