BERTSUTV.COM CHECK IT OUT TODAY!!!!

BertsMegaMall

RIDE WITH US!!!
CHECK OUT THE NEW BERT'S MEGA MALL ONLINE SITE, WE JUST LAUNCHED THE SITE AND WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK. THE WEBSITE FEATURES A FULL ONLINE STORE OF PARTS AND ACCESSORIES, CUSTOM BUILDS AND UPCOMING EVENTS. CLICK ON THE LINK BELLOW TO ENTER THE NEWEST UTV SITE BUILT BY ENTHUSIASTS FOR ENTHUSIASTS!

ENTER BERTS UTV

Berts Mega Mall located in Southern California is extremely excited to launch our first real website that is dedicated 100% to the pure UTV enthusiatsts. Bert's Mega Mall is a family owned business that has been selling powersports products for over 50 years, and sells almost every brand under one roof. Bert's has sold over 4,000 UTV's to enthusiats just like yourself. We are currently the world's largest Polaris UTV dealer, also selling a full line of Can-am products, Yamaha, Artic Cat, Kawasaki, and Honda UTV's. So clearly as you can see we do know the business, and most of our staff here at Bert's are enthusiasts ourselves. We ride in most of the California deserts, Dumont Dunes, and Glamis. We have participated in all of the Sand Sport Super Shows, Off Road Expos in our local market, and we are heavily involved with UTV Underground. As you can imagine we have had a great opportunity to meet enthusaists just like you to get their own feedback and what we have heard from many of you is that you want a pure UTV website that caters to you and the vehicle that you ride. We have put together this website that has a full line of Parts and Accessories from performance parts, tires and wheels, seats, cameras, communication, and even custom built cars that are turn key ready to drive. When visiting our site you will be happy to see many of our custom built cars that we have done and sold which is great to give you an opportunity to see whats else is out there so that you can create your own UTV like no one elses. We will continue to be adding new parts and accessories weekly and will be planning on doing different events throughout the year in the deserts and the dunes. Please follow our blog as we get rolling and jump onto our facebook and get invovled. We hope that you find our new website to be fun, exciting, and easy to do your shopping at one location with people just like you that ride. Enjoy your time, be safe while riding, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You,

Bert's UTV

Just got done working a deal with Art at Bert's and wired the money for one of his Mavericks XRS's. Art is a great guy and kept using the phrase "I give you my word", didn't know that term got used much anymore.

I talked with one of his competitors and they quoted a price significantly higher.

Cant wait to take the 5 hour drive tomorrow (one-way):( to pick up my new maverick.:D

Easy transaction and a fair price considering the new model and limited availability.

Damm. That sick long travel industries t4 is still at berts. I need to get off my a$$ and give joey the cash already. All it needs is long travel and a light bar and she is ready for the dez. Who do i make the check out to joey?

Looking fantastic guys ! I purchased my last UTV there and Art is the man, " I give you my word" has meaning with Art. He never missed a beat with his top notch customer service. There parts dept was on top of it as well. I inquired about the HO kit that Polaris has to offer and there Service center kept me well informed. Thanks guys !

HOW MUCH IS THE T4 WITH LONG TRAVEL. I AM IN THE MARKET .
Damm. That sick long travel industries t4 is still at berts. I need. to get off my a$$ and give joey the cash already. All it needs is long travel and a light bar and she is ready for the dez. Who do i make the check out to joey?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back