Been gone.....

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
for the last 7 days four of which were on a FREE cruise so what I miss? Logged on with my black berry once but that thing is such a pain I never did it again.

Here are a couple of things I learned while out on the water.

1. The last time I did one of these 4 day Mexico cruises it took an hour to get on the boat and two to get off. With the economy so bad I think I spent a total of 30 minutes doing both. Walked on and off, no lines, sweet.
2. As soon as we got off the boat in Ensenada it was a nonstop gauntlet of people trying to hustle us for booze, clubs, bracelets, name on rice, silver, sex with women, watches, sex with men that look like women, drugs, & Mexican wrestling masks. Way worse that before.
3. For $40 you can rent a golf cart for one hour on Catalina Island but with my buddy Ron driving it only takes 25 minutes to see everything.
4. You can bump draft with a golf cart.
5. On the cruise ship there are employees from 20 different countries but they all have one thing in common, they MUST speak English at all times or they don’t work there. I think our Government has it wrong.
6. Our bar bill on the boat was $195, and that was after we snuck 3 liters of Sky on.
7. On the ship Coors Light was 3.95 a can, on Catalina it was 4.00 a can.
8. In Ensenada it was $20 for a bucket of 10 and they gave us the bucket.
9. I played ping pong, entered a tournament, and almost won the whole thing (beat 4 other people) till some dude from Japan smoked me 0-11, 1-11, 1-11. Until that game the only thing I’d ever seen played on a ping pong table was beer pong.
10. We hung out a REX, a dance place on the ship one night but feel it should be renamed to “Club Cougar†lotta horny old women on that boat.
Anyway one more week to round two of M4SX.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back