Beau Baron #549 WORCS XP Stage 1 Build

TurnKey UTV

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
With the completion of stage 1 on Beau Barons RZR XP WORCS car we wanted to share the build.

After the RZR XP had a serious collision with a tree we had our work cut out for us to rebuild the RZR into a new vehicle. After thoroughly analyzing and inspecting the car we had found serious frame issues with the car tracking sideways. With the RZR being nearly totaled we removed and rebuilt all the suspension mounting points on the rear of the vehicle and some on the front. We started by redesigning everything with Solid Works and CNC cutting & machining all the mounts and tabs from 4130 steel. At this point we also went over every weld on the car correcting and adding to the welds from the factory. After we had a high level of confidence that the vehicle was structurally sound and tracking straight we began the fabrication of the cage, bumper, nerf bars and other miscellaneous items. We wanted to go for a clean and simple look with the sponsor logos by having everything cut from the same color vinyl. Versus rushing the car and putting a band aid on some of the addressed frame issues we had to make the difficult decision to hold the car past round 1 at Glen Helen to insure even the smallest details had been addressed and corrected.

I would like to thank everyone that had a helping hand in the project. ATV Riders, Maxxis Tires, DWT Wheels, Polaris Industries, Elka Suspension, K&N, Beard Seats, Sparks, H&M Motorsports.

We would also like to thank Beau Baron for giving us the opportunity to work with such a talented and exciting driver.

Stay tuned for the final stages of Beaus RZR build.

BeausRZR5.jpg

BeausRZR4.jpg

BeausRZR3.jpg

BeausRZR2.jpg

BeausRZR1.jpg

Out with the old and in with the new.
RedCommanderparts135.jpg

BeauBaronsXP010.jpg

BeauBaronsXP063.jpg

BeauBaronsXP101.jpg

BeauBaronsXP127.jpg

BeauBaronsXP011.jpg

New design drastically increases the shear strength over stock. Now supported on the top and bottom.
BeauBaronsXP116-1.jpg

BeauBaronsXP022.jpg

Custom CNC cut grill.
BeauBaronsXP006.jpg

BeauBaronsXP060.jpg

Looks good guys. I like the Nerf bars. Window net?..

We have Beard Seats making us window nets. One of my favorite details about the car is the step plate on the drivers side nerf bar. People have asked me why we mounted the nerf bars to a tab built to only hold the plastic. We removed the factory tab under the plastic and built a new one versus making more holes in the body.

Thanks,
Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back