Bank your money - Australian Safari - 2012

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
I think were all a bit late for this year but for those who have been there and done that year after year there are two races that are Creme de la creme desert racing in Australian Finke Desert race and and much more exciting and challenging the Australian Safari.

Held over 5 days you have 14 months to get your stuff in one basket, well 6 actually thats when you'll have to cough up an entry and basically get together with say lets hire a tour organiser over there to get all our stuff together for us and we'll organise a refueling truck etc.

There are huge amounts of promo video's I'll give you a starter and a more detailed one for those wanting to see a bit more. Make it THE event for next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKx7DIvQ_JQ&feature=player_embedded#at=12

The longer version much more vision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DWEOUx3eMo

Theres a facebook group of Team USA to visit the Australian Safari Rally

So get on it be here or be second or where's that?? No-where?? :p:p :D:D

MAN , that video had some great coverage . Thanks I'm going to check it out.

Excellent brother. There are a couple of teams who would be ready to take part in this years event if the organiser chooses to run them so I hope they do or else that we can get very early notification of their inclusion and what will be modified prod 4wd and stock production 4wd if there is a difference at all, and of course it would be sensible if there is.

If its available I would really like my business to have been successful enough by then I can help host a number of US entries in the event ion that I can organise your trip details here for you to a certain extent (like fuel stops)m You can see food stops are catered for already!

Shop around for some great interviews of some great ATV participants. And I'll try and keep the thread up to date. :D

Not to get off topic , but I took this pix off one of the video's and just thought of being that rider on mile 300 or so and have a chopper come out of no were 20 ' above your head , looks like something out of James Bond .Just so cool!!!!
heliocycle.png

Not to get off topic , but I took this pix off one of the video's and just thought of being that rider on mile 300 or so and have a chopper come out of no were 20 ' above your head , looks like something out of James Bond .Just so cool!!!!
heliocycle.png

adia-2007-08-30-DSC-5181-modern-cow-herding-with-helicopter-western-australia-cringel.com.jpg

heliocycle.png

Imagine riding along flat out and that thing appearing overhead!! You'd fall off just going "Holy Cow Batman!!":eek::eek:

heliocycle.png

Such a badass shot!

You guys think cattle mustering by helicopter and stuff is rad you have got to get enough together to do a couple of months downunder and get out and see the real wilderness area's in every area of the country.

Before the Safari in the dry season (winter) you want to be in the tropical Nth (you'll make it just for the end as the wet is building) and then after the race you'll be able to shift campo to Tasmania down South for weather in the 20celcius and great UTV opportunities.

Maybe I should start a tour guide business!! Better improve my Yankees, Japanese etc... lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back