Arizona Speedworld is in jeopardy of closing!!!!

megadesertdiesel

please click link and sign the petition. forward to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
I signed a petition to Fulton Brock, Maricopa County District 1 Supervisor, Don Stapley, Maricopa County District 2 Supervisor, and 4 others which says:
"Stop the closing of Speedworld Raceway Park while Speedworld works towards meeting Maricopa County zoning and planning compliance requirements."
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://signon.org/sign/keep-speedworld-raceway?source=s.em.mt&r_by=4712582
Thanks!

more info

Thank you for signing my petition yesterday, "Keep Speedworld Raceway Park Open."

But to really make a difference, we need a lot more people to join in. Can you share this petition with all your friends?

Click here to share it on Facebook:

Share on Facebook

Then, forward the email below to everyone you know.

Thanks!

–Rey Martinez
Here's a sample message to send to your friends:

Hi,

Speedworld has been an Arizona motorsports icon for more than 50 years and is in jeopardy of being shut down by Maricopa County for minor zoning violations, some of which that were made more than 20 years ago.

Maricopa County alleges that Speedworld is in violation of grading/drainage requirements and use permit violations that were implemented long before current owner Dan Mathews took over the business.

Speedworld is not trying to avoid coming into compliance with the County's requests, we are only asking to be able to keep our doors open while the changes are being made.

If forced to close it's doors during the process, Speedworld would be put out of business completely due to the cost of the changes that the County is seeking.

We're calling on Speedworld customers and motorsports fans around the country to raise awareness on what this track means to Arizona and those across the country. Don't let Arizona's longest running motorsports park be shut down due issues that can easily be worked through by Maricopa County and Speedworld Raceway Park together.

So I created a petition to Fulton Brock, Maricopa County District 1 Supervisor, Don Stapley, Maricopa County District 2 Supervisor, Andrew W. Kunasek, Maricopa County District 3 Supervisor, Max W. Wilson, Maricopa County District 4 Supervisor, MaryRose Wilcox, Maricopa County District 5 Supervisor, and Governor Jan Brewer, which says:

Stop the closing of Speedworld Raceway Park while Speedworld works towards meeting Maricopa County zoning and planning compliance requirements.

http://signon.org/sign/keep-speedworld-raceway?source=s.fwd&r_by=4712582

Thanks!

Last edited:
Done...
Everyone needs to spread the word on this and get all they can to sign....
Post it on your facebook pages, twitter, etc... but get the word out...

i recieved this in an email.

Thank you for signing my petition yesterday, "Keep Speedworld Raceway Park Open."

But to really make a difference, we need a lot more people to join in. Can you share this petition with all your friends?

Click here to share it on Facebook:

Share on Facebook

Then, forward the email below to everyone you know.

Thanks!

–Rey Martinez
Here's a sample message to send to your friends:

Hi,

Speedworld has been an Arizona motorsports icon for more than 50 years and is in jeopardy of being shut down by Maricopa County for minor zoning violations, some of which that were made more than 20 years ago.

Maricopa County alleges that Speedworld is in violation of grading/drainage requirements and use permit violations that were implemented long before current owner Dan Mathews took over the business.

Speedworld is not trying to avoid coming into compliance with the County's requests, we are only asking to be able to keep our doors open while the changes are being made.

If forced to close it's doors during the process, Speedworld would be put out of business completely due to the cost of the changes that the County is seeking.

We're calling on Speedworld customers and motorsports fans around the country to raise awareness on what this track means to Arizona and those across the country. Don't let Arizona's longest running motorsports park be shut down due issues that can easily be worked through by Maricopa County and Speedworld Raceway Park together.

So I created a petition to Fulton Brock, Maricopa County District 1 Supervisor, Don Stapley, Maricopa County District 2 Supervisor, Andrew W. Kunasek, Maricopa County District 3 Supervisor, Max W. Wilson, Maricopa County District 4 Supervisor, MaryRose Wilcox, Maricopa County District 5 Supervisor, and Governor Jan Brewer, which says:

Stop the closing of Speedworld Raceway Park while Speedworld works towards meeting Maricopa County zoning and planning compliance requirements.

http://signon.org/sign/keep-speedworld-raceway?source=s.fwd&r_by=4712582

Thanks!

BUMP!

If you havent done this please take a minute of your time to fill it out, thanks.

Done, Folks you do not have to live in the area to help keep another offroad arena open. It benifits us all! I am in Ohio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back