Arctic Cat's NEW Wildcat-X Video

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zAi6UIztmLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

The x definitely looks impressive. The video makes you wonder though, what stops them from cranking down the compression on the Mav or rzr and "comparing" them. I'd like to see a non-biased comparison video of all 3 but so far I like what I see.

As with all promotional videos, it was pretty one sided, not unlike any other company doing promo. If there was an Arctic Cat dealer close to me I would have looked at them too. But alas my Polaris dealer is only 3 miles from me.

You have to look at all the videos with a grain of salt. To me the video was more a dig at the CanAm Maverick promo video and how that was set up.

Lol it definately was one sided, they show them lined up to race then cut to a scene where the ac is way ahead. The ac looks to be nice, it is a long machine for a 2 seater. Oh and I love how they don't show it racing uphill against the mav, they probably lost that race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back