Polaris ARCHED RADIUS BARS

ITHAPPENS

Highlifter offers rear lower arched radius bars for the rzr. It adds about 3 to 5 inches more of ground clearance in the back of the rzr without a lift of affecting the ride of your rzr. Its a great way to add ground clearance for clearing rocks and ruts. It is a must have for your rzr. Any one running them already?

We offer a set of maximum ground clearance radius rods, as well as maximum clearance trailing arms. Both competed in the 2012 King Of Hammers, with a podium finish! Radius Rods are $265.50 with Forum discount ;)

photo-2.jpg

IMG_20120518_173425.jpg

3593_2_.jpg
3593_1_.jpg
3593_3_.jpg

A bent rear radius bar on your RZR 900 XP will hinder your ground clearance and can quickly lead to getting stuck because you’re hung in a rut or on a rock or a shortened ride. High Lifter maximized the available space in the rear radius bar area with extreme curvatures to give you the most ground clearance AND still protect your axle with the Arched Radius Bar.

This kit runs $199.95. Look at the HD Heim Joints. They are like no other. One thing I can say about Highlifter is that we have been around for over 15yrs and not new to the atv/utv game and stand behind our products fully and with A1 customer service. We dont mark stuff up to mark it down and call it a sale! Highlifter originated from a guy in his shop behind his house just tinkering as most of us do. We produce nothing but the best products and have some of the top engineers on our team of staff. I cant knock on any ones products but I can tell you just how good ours are and where they come from, which most are made in the US right here at our facility in Louisiana!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back