Anybody running HiPer wheels?

We have been running the 12"s with no issues. We do use anti-sieze on the bolts and torque them to the correct specs. We have the new 12" with BILLET Centers .... they are SWEET.

All the bolts seem to come loose on mine after/during a desert race but who knows. Maybe I really am a rahtard.
Now that you metion that my lug nut came off and wheel got destroyed when it flew past me at a race at speedworld. You just need to check them morre often i guess to make sure they are tight! they did replace the wheel at no charge though , and you deffinetly cant complain about that!

Jeff try them if your getting love from them why not ? I know we are going on about 1200 miles on our rims but they a diffrent manufacture . I say go for it or you can get them for me and Ill try them, lo l:)

Do you guys run in the desert?????

I have run them in the desert with no issues .... i got about 250 hard miles on them. All in nevada and superstion. In nevada the terrien was sharp and rocky. We tore up three tires with no hiper wheel failures.

Now that you metion that my lug nut came off and wheel got destroyed when it flew past me at a race at speedworld. You just need to check them morre often i guess to make sure they are tight! they did replace the wheel at no charge though , and you deffinetly cant complain about that!

yes they did replace the center billet piece for free under warranty. unfortunately i broke quite a few bolts taking the old one apart and having to put a new one together...

Jeff try them if your getting love from them why not ? I know we are going on about 1200 miles on our rims but they a diffrent manufacture . I say go for it or you can get them for me and Ill try them, lo l:)
Mike, that is exactly what I was thinking I will probably have a set with my new Pit Bull tires on them the next time you see me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back