Another factory steps up to support the BITD UTV classes!

The BITD UTV Racing series continues to grow and get better with the support of FORD Motor Company. I am very proud to post this press release and a big supporter of FORD TRUCKS, go by one today. :D Thank you Cliff !
The BITD UTV class now has 3 factories offering contingency programs, more than any other BITD class.
The Ford program will pay out to all 3 UTV classes.

Best In The Desert Racing Association announces Ford Motor Company has added F150 EcoBoost Performance Awards (aka: Contingency) for Motorcycle, Quad and UTV winners for 2012 General Tire “Vegas to Renoâ€<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Las Vegas, NV ~ Best In The Desert Racing Association is proud to announce that Ford Motor Company, the “Official Truck†of Best In The Desert, will be extending the opportunity to win F-150 EcoBoost Performance Awards to Motorcycle, Quad and UTV class winners of the 2012 General Tire “Vegas to Reno†“The Longest Off-Road Race in the United States.â€<o:p></o:p>
To celebrate the success of Ford F150 EcoBoost, in addition to the existing 2012 F150 EcoBoost Performance Awards matrix for Cars and Trucks, at 2012 General Tire “Vegas to Reno†“The longest Off-Road Race in the United Statesâ€, the Ford Motor Company will pay $500 to 1<SUP>st</SUP> Place in each of the 22 Motorcycle, Quad and UTV classes. Casey Folks, Director of BITD said “we consider this an unprecedented outreach to our racersâ€. <o:p></o:p>
“I got an early start in 2011†says Cliff Irey of Ford Racing, “I used the time at pits to visit Motorcycle, Quad and UTV teams. Frankly, I learned a lot, and was particularly impressed by team knowledge of their vehicles and general dedication to long distance desert endurance racing. I also noticed the number of Ford Trucks being used in chase and support roles. Although we don’t manufacture Motorcycles, Quads or UTV’s, these special awards will allow Ford to recognize even more racers & teamsâ€. <o:p></o:p>
Amateur class winners not wishing to accept payment may direct donations to the charitable organization of their choice. <o:p></o:p>
Best In The Desert is also fortunate to have some of the best companies in the off-road world as our sponsors. We’d like to thank Ford Motor Company, General Tire, VP Racing Fuels, Lucas Oil, KC HiLites, FabTech, John Deere, Beta Motorcycles, McKenzies, Azunia Tequila, PCI Race Radios, Bullet Liner, and Sportsman Cycle Sales. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p><o:p> </o:p>
The American Off-Road Racing Series … Best In The Desert!<o:p></o:p>

Awesome news. Thats pretty cool to have Ford recognize the UTV class, and thats why we chase with 3-4 Fords trucks.

The racing community IS paying attention to what we are doing!
What an awesome offering, Thank you Ford !

What a fantastic gesture by Ford! Thank you "Factory" Ford Motor Company, from our entire UTV Race Team and a big thanks to Casey Folks for your time and hard work putting this event together. Additionally, we would like to thank the BITD for supporting the UTV, Quad and Motorcycle racers and giving us the platform to show how competitive our sport truly is.

Team RAM Motorsports:Dffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

Dam it, and I just bought a new Chevy!!!! Regardless it is still nice to see some appreciation for all our hard work over the years. Hats off to Corey and Casey for making this happen.

Avid Racing would like to put forward our thanks to Ford Motor Company and Casey for everything they do for the sport and recognizing all the hard work the motorcycle, quad and UTV put into our racing as well!!!

Ford...BRING BACK THE EXCURSION (just in case they are listening:))

Avid Racing would like to put forward our thanks to Ford Motor Company and Casey for everything they do for the sport and recognizing all the hard work the motorcycle, quad and UTV put into our racing as well!!!

Ford...BRING BACK THE EXCURSION (just in case they are listening:))

True Dat Michael! And while they are listening, put the Eco-boost in the Raptor!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back