2014 RZR XP 4 1000 Opinions??? Watch now!!!!!

BertsMegaMall

RIDE WITH US!!!
2014 RZR XP 4 1000 Is Here! What do you think????

The Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 has been released and is the ultimate RZR Experience for a 4 seater! The 2014 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS 4 Seater is the best combination of power, suspension, agility, and engineering for a 4-passenger Side by Side UTV! Call us to order yours today

CALL: (626) 974-6600
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rIhRJTXclI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wish they would move the back tires up 1 ft. so that they are directly under the rear passengers. Nice looking vehicle either way.

Cheers,
RiP

Well I don't like the way the Passengers heads are Bobbing back and Forth on the whoops. If I was Polaris I would have had that suspension dialed it cause it sure looks like its Bucking in the rear.

Well I don't like the way the Passengers heads are Bobbing back and Forth on the whoops. If I was Polaris I would have had that suspension dialed it cause it sure looks like its Bucking in the rear.

Looks nice, but I agree the rear suspension needs some work. But then we would not be able to see the Polaris' signature head bob/rear buck move! :D

Looks nice, but I agree the rear suspension needs some work. But then we would not be able to see the Polaris' signature head bob/rear buck move! :D
You are such a suspension expert..Lol:rolleyes:
Your just pissey because it won't fit in your trailer.:mad:

You are such a suspension expert..Lol:rolleyes:
Your just pissey because it won't fit in your trailer.:mad:

Not a suspension expert, but I know that for that kind of coin and alleged R&D it should not be bucking in the rear. Especially, when you have the extra wheelbase :rolleyes: LOL

I can make it fit in my trailer, just need to get an extra 8". Who needs a cabinet and sink anyway:D.

So when you trading in your XP900s for the XP1000 4?

Going to keep all of them and keep adding to my priceless collection. LOL!!

XP1K 4 is coming when I hit the lotto.......Hell I will buy you 1 Noel.

Going to keep all of them and keep adding to my priceless collection. LOL!!

XP1K 4 is coming when I hit the lotto.......Hell I will buy you 1 Noel.

Sweet. If I win the lotter I will buy you one as well and you can park it in my stacker trailer:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back