2014 Polaris Model Year Lineup - 7/29/13 8:30PM EST

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
2014-polaris-model-year-release-utvunderground.com_-650x366.jpg

Once again, UTVUnderground.com will be your go-to resource for all of the latest and greatest news and information surrounding the 2014 Polaris Model Year Lineup. Be here on July 29th, 2013 at 8:30PM EST... Until then, let the speculation begin......

Last edited:
After the great Jagged X letdown, I could care less about any Poolaris rumors. I'll just wait till after its officially announced before I get excited!

I am ready and waiting. Deffinately hoping for a high hp 4 seater for the family. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it wont just be "BNG".

I'm betting on New colors. Polaris is so far ahead of the other manufacturers. They already have what everyone else is releasing, I see small changes coming not a whole new model.

allready saw the 2 seater line up just new colors and a couple of the four seaters same deal how ever didnt see ANY 900 4 seaters in the line up so i guess well see!??:cool:

Go to DuneFest and you can see it LIVE and in person! Maybe even buy one or drive one???

Either way, were popping all the news next Monday night!!

2y5u9usy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Looks like the XP900 is about to be a lot more affordable. Everyone is going to want the new 1000. Can't wait to see what this thing will do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back