2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Confirmed by Dave Cole today, this morning, that YES there will be a UTV race next year at KOH. It sounds like he wants to reduce the class count down to 2 classes. Thinking a Pro class and a sportsman.

Thoughts?

Awesome. Wonder if course will be as difficult this year and if time will be extended.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic!!!!! A Pro and Sportsman class sounds great to me, im ready for it to be here. I think i have all my bugs worked out of the car and look forward to the race being setup the same way..

This was officially announced a little over a month ago at ROTR. I know a few people here heard it firsthand.

Last I heard qualifying was still being debated. The worst news is that we are probably getting bumped to Wednesday in an effort to get some 4400 drivers to race. :mad: That's good for entries, bad for driver/team/sponsor publicity.

Word I got from Dave is that the EMC sponsors did not like the level of difficulty so my bet is on a bit easier course.

Awesome would be everyone doing the same course, at different times and crowning a overall winner, my money would be on the Motos.
Be there all seven days again.

Word I got from Dave is that the EMC sponsors did not like the level of difficulty so my bet is on a bit easier course.

Don't think the sponsors are pissed about the difficulty, I think they're pissed that they got their asses handed to them by what they say are a bunch of golf carts :)

Don't think the sponsors are pissed about the difficulty, I think they're pissed that they got their asses handed to them by what they say are a bunch of golf carts :)

Lol sounds about right. I'm going for sure this time!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thought it might be time to get this thread going again, since some of us need several months to get a car ready.
Is the UTV race a go for sure? Is there any new info out there concerning the format or race day? Is Big Rich still gonna take over the UTV race?

Since my Rhino is more Desert racer than Rock crawler....I may or may not race in 2014. I have done it 5 times (3-4400 and 2-1900), so I am kind of over that race!!!

Rob

Since my Rhino is more Desert racer than Rock crawler....I may or may not race in 2014. I have done it 5 times (3-4400 and 2-1900), so I am kind of over that race!!!

Rob

How can anyone be over the KOH? :confused: I'll race this race till I'm crowned, then I'll race it again and again :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back