“Kyle LeDuc to auction off Rick & Jeff Huseman tribute doors"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE​
Marketing Director
Black Rhino
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com

“KYLE LEDUC TO AUCTION OFF HIS RICK AND JEFF HUSEMAN TRIBUTE DOORS TO BENEFIT THE HUSEMAN MEMORIAL FUNDâ€

11/3/11 El Cajon, CA- Kyle LeDuc will be honoring Rick and Jeff Huseman this coming weekend at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, NV. The Black Rhino #899 has undergone a transformation, a tribute wrap in honor of Rick and Jeff Huseman. â€The paint job I'm running on the #899 SR1 Rhino is based off the paint job that I used to personally paint for them on Ricky's prolite. When Jeff got into racing he also ran that paint job but was a little harder on the body and it didn't last long with Jeffro (laughs). It was a paint job that I raced against many of times and it brings back a lot of memories when I was first starting and having a lot of fun learning and battling with him and the family“ said LeDuc.

Kyle LeDuc was around when the Husemans first started racing. “My dad actually had the Huseman family drive out to their first big race and pit under our tent back at Crandon. That was their first taste of the big life. It was cool because we were some of the only kids from Cali back there racing and they were too. It was fun and easy for us to become friends. Jeff was one of my best friends during these times of being young, having fun and racing. Once I began racing and during the process of building my prolite they helped me get up to speed and taught me some of the tricks. After about two seasons it was Rick and I battling on the track every day of racing. Ricky and I have raced against each other and loved battling with each other on every occasion for 10 years. From the CORR stuff to just me and him down in Estero Beach, racing and partying in the pool and spa; so many fun, good memories. We were the deepest competitors on the track but enjoyed it when it was just the two of us, never had a bad day on the track between us. I'm going to miss chillin’ next to him on the podium. More recently I bought Jeff's truck to start the 2011 season and it was tough for him to sell it but the money was for him to buy a house, which he did and was pretty happy to get that done“ LeDuc said.

LeDuc continues, “All of the off road fans have come out in huge numbers to support the Huseman Family. I am very happy to be a close friend with all of the Husemans; Michelle, Danny, Kevin, Leanne, Lisa, Keith, Elaine and all of their significant others that make the family complete. They have been very strong during these tough times and have let people in to help them with great memories of the boys or just a simple hug to know you care. The Husemans are amazing people that made it happen in life and on the track. Great people with a great community behind them to help with their future and help them with these tough times. These doors from the #899 SR1 Rhino will be available for auction and Kenny Osborn from Black Rhino and I will try and get as much money as possible for the entire Huseman family. We love you Husemans and always will. “

Special thanks to CPR wraps and Black Rhino for the wrap and to SFI Designs who has donated replacement doors. Photos courtesy of Papaian Enterprises. More info on the auction will be available soon from Black Rhino. Be sure to stop by the Black Rhino pits to get a look at this awesome tribute to Rick and Jeff Huseman.

For more information about Black Rhino, please visit their website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on their Facebook site at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage. Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

For more information on Kyle LeDuc please visit his website at www.99duc.com or follow him on twitter @kyleleduc99. In addition to Black Rhino, Kyle Leduc is currently sponsored by Rockstar Energy Drink, Makita Power Tools, Toyo Tires, K&N Air Filters, King Shocks, Sparco Racing Equipment, Kicker Sound Systems, Team Associated, KC Highlites, Truxx Lift and Level Kits and Wilwood Brakes.

For more information, please contact Shirl Papaian of Papaian Enterprises, Marketing Director for Black Rhino at 951-805-1017 or email her shirl@papaian.com.

# # #​

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
That thing looks sick and just like his old truck!
Good luck out there Kyle and way to supportas well as Black Rhino Performance!

TRUE CHAMPIONS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back