Black Rhino/RacerX
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.racerxms.com

Black-Rhino300_zps0421c169.png

RacerX-FINAL300_zps8c8db759.png

“BLACK RHINO/RACERX DRIVERS RACE REPORTS FROM ROUND 4 OF THE 2013 DIRT SERIESâ€

06/21/13 El Cajon, CA – Black Rhino/RacerX sponsored drivers Michael “Speedy†Gonzales, Kenny “Frosty†Frost and Steve “Wheels†Bucaro race reports from Cahuilla Creek MX Park for the Dirt Series Round 4 on Sunday, June 16, 2013.

MICHAEL “SPEEDY†GONZALES #796

Had a great weekend with great people at this past Dirt Series race. It was round 4 which is the seasons’ double point double point round.

1009757_588478494516003_178378853_n_zps17f8498d.jpg

Due to some miscommunication on the line for Moto 1, “Speedy†started at the back of the pack heading into turn one in 14th place. He drove hard and smart and by the end of Moto 1 he finished in a strong 4th place.

“Speedy†was truly on his A game for the start of Moto 2. The gates dropped and he took off the line like a rocket getting the hole shot and leading the majority of the first lap. Unfortunately, due to an unnecessary hit by another racer, his entire rear left wheel flew off. "But hey rubbing is racing! Even though this mishap dropped me from 3rd place in points down to 6th I will not dwell on it. I just know I will have to drive harder and smarter the remaining rounds to get back in the championship points race. I want to thank all of my sponsors for their continuous help and support throughout this racing season, without them I would be nowhere. They are truly are a racers best friend." said “Speedyâ€

Speedy and the #796 could never do any of this without the help of their sponsors: Black Rhino/RacerX Motorsports, Alba Motors, Triumph Motorsports, GMZ Race Products, UTVUnderground, Ernie the Attorney Racing, Dow Hydraulics, Ed the Suspension Guy, Walker Evans, Bert’s Mega Mall, Summers Bros, Matrix Concepts and Mitch’s Automotive.

KENNY “FROSTY†FROST

Kenny “Frosty†Frost sits 3rd in Points after Round 4 of The Dirt Series.

Frost recalls the weekend of racing, “Well almost made it thru the day; in the second Moto I got a pretty good jump off the gate but getting that SR1 hooked up is hard against those 4x4's. Without my GMZ tires I had no chance. I was so close to pulling a hole shot. I had passed a couple of cars and was running in third until a last lap broken axle put me out for the day. I was actually having lots of fun!

1014371_295477613921879_934149133_n_zps151e50f9.jpg

Big thanks to all my family and friends who came out and supported me. It was great getting some excellent advice from my son as to what lines to take. As always thank you to Black Rhino/Racer X, Ami, GMZ, Rigid Ind, Kenny Osborn, Jessie Morgan, thanks to everyone, I had so much funâ€

The #876 is sponsored by; Black Rhino, Racer X, Rigid Industries, Kal-Gard, Kinder Academy, Papaian Enterprises, CPR Wraps, Doetsch Tech, SFI Designs, UTV Underground, K & N Performance Filters, GMZ Race Products, Cryo Heat Metal Treatment, John Omahen & OP Consultants, AMI Property Management and Kenny & Theresa Osborn.

STEVE “WHEELS†BUCARO #69 PILOT

Post race report; Moto one: “Pilots started a second gate after the 700cc-850cc class, I got the hole shot and let Rusty pass me on lap one. I followed him until his mistake in a turn and I never looked back. I passed two in the 700/850 class and went on to the win.â€

Wheels1_8204_zps13c7d225.jpg

Moto two: “We started with one gate drop between the Pilot/700/850 classes and again I got the hole shot and held them all off for half a lap until I got slammed into and rolled in a turn. Unfortunately for me no track workers were near that spot so I was on my lid for about 2 minutes. I got flipped back over and continued for the full 4 lap Moto, not without some steering issues. But I was not going to DNF for any and all points possible!â€

“A HUGE THANK YOU to Frosty for helping me get to the track, and Steven from Method wheels for help home! I had an absolute blast having never been on this track before. Thanks Rusty and Doug for bringing more pilots out! Thank you too all my sponsors for your friendship and continued support! I can’t wait for the race @ Perris. Thank you to Dirt Series!†said Bucaro.

The #69 is sponsored by Black Rhino, Racer X, Rigid Industries, FWord Industries, Royal Purple, DJ Safety, K&N, Convexx, Yuasa Batteries, OMF performance, crown Performance, Wheelie Medical, Sata, PRP seats, Tony’s Tires, NGK, Meguiars, Kicker, Raden Motorsports, Moto Tassinari and Optima Batteries.

Photos courtesy of Lisa Gonzales, Major Impact Photography

BLACK RHINO/RACERX

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality.

Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at Kenny@blackrhinoperformance.com

For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino/RacerX at 951-805-1017 or email shirl@papaian.com.

# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back