Yamaha YXZ 1000R 1st Day East Coast Ride

Ben Jones

today was my first real ride of my new YXZ 1000R, and I Loved IT! We was riding in Tennessee on typical rocky, muddy mainly up hill climb and the YXZ did great and a great ride able handle all different terrain that we encountered. It had tons of power a great ride and tons of ground clearance. I bought the YXZ because I was hoping it match my riding style and did . I like ride fast and hard. I was riding with a range of different SxS. When going up long hills let people get almost to top before I went so I could carry good speed all way through the climb to top. It was a rush then on down hill steep and gradually grade changes I never had to use clutch. I like riding in 4x4 the turning and tight trails where no match for yxz . I have just seen all bad reviews on 2016 Yamaha yxz 1000R I just wanted post my great experience with it. I have years of ATV experience but haven't rode in many years but this was everything I was looking for in high performance SxS. The amount money I paid I believe is best bang for your buck . I soon I find a good jump I would post my experience with it. I hope some find this useful . When looking almost all saw was negative but not for me . TEAM YAMAHA built an incredible machine I'm very happy with my purchase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back