***WORCS PRIMM on the 26th***

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Who is racing? UTVUG/Fatography.net will be there to cover the race and take pictures. If anyone needs any photo's taken for sponsors or for personal use please contact me ASAP so I can plan my day. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

I'm debating it. I just got new suspension and it's set waaaayyyy too stiff for a desert track like that. So I'm still up in the air about it.

Im in Rusty, Thats awesome news that you will be covering the WORCS race! Nice! Look forward to meeting you. I will be staying in Vegas fri night then out to the track Sat AM,

Run it James, This is a rough course, you will be good. There should be a good group.. I know of atleast 7 of us in class 2 already.

I just found out I'll be tied up all day Saturday and wont be able to make it out.. pretty bummed. I've got all day Friday to do some riding though, finally! I'll just have to get my car all dialed in for the next one.. it's almost there...

Who is racing? UTVUG/Fatography.net will be there to cover the race and take pictures. If anyone needs any photo's taken for sponsors or for personal use please contact me ASAP so I can plan my day. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
i would like a good picture to frame of my rhino im number 1387 in utv class three

We may go to spectate.......Question, if we bring our UTV are we going to be able move around to watch the race? Or is it going to be a closed area for everyone other than the racers.

I will be going. Its a fun wide open track using the truck course as part of it. Having a good person taking pictures would be nice.

We may go to spectate.......Question, if we bring our UTV are we going to be able move around to watch the race? Or is it going to be a closed area for everyone other than the racers.
yea lots of spectators booze cruise their utvs around the track and pits throughout the weekend

Dude, Yes bring your UTV for pit transportation, this will be a bike and ATV/UTV combined weekend, over 1500 entries, theres a cool vendor row to check out as well as 2 tracks running races at the same time.
Theres a nice berm about 20ft tall that seperates the pits and tracks and you can park up there in your UTV and watch.
The UTV race is at the end of the day on Sat.
Hope to see you there.

I am trying to make this race. I am working with a team to try and cover my cost in exchange for some pictures. If anyone is interested in me taking some pics for them please let me know before Wednsday. If I can't get anything lined up I will not be able to make it out there. Hope to see you in Primm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back