WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!

XPirate

WOW, what a great weekend with family and friends.....1st was the Sand Sports Super Show on Friday, Met up with some friends and we were about the 5th family through the gate!!!! Great Deals were found at many of the booths throughout the show...I seriously thought I had won one of those supermarket sweeps where you run through grabbing all the items you want and throw it in your cart as fast as possible... except my wife was the cart, and I didn't find many "free" items :confused: At one point I think I saw her gun pointed at me, but I found her a purse and wallet, catastrophe avoided :D Then on sat I had this great idea to try racing the WORCS race out in Taft.....:eek::eek: Even though I had to wake up at 430am, head north to get my rzr, load everything up, and then head to the track, I had a GREAT time :D I took Joey's advice and just entered the "sportsman" class, what a thrill!!!! I didn't finish 1st, but I wasn't last either.... Car is still in one piece and I got one hell of a workout.... I want to thank my wife, for putting up with me, JAY and ANGIE, for pit support!!!!, and GOVACHO for entertaining my wife while I unloaded the checking account :rolleyes:

great seeing you there . it was hard keeping my wallet in my pocket. my wife was not there so I had to carry my own shssss.

Great seeing you too Grumpy, I spotted larry at the simpson booth, but with all the gadgets available, he was gone...Yeah, I think at one point 3-4 people were carrying shi+ I bought.....Wish I could have run into more people, Friday was way crazier than I thought it would be...

LOL..... Yeah I think we all put a dent in our accounts on Friday FOSHO !!... Had a good time hanging out with everyone.. Next year Ill be ready for the show.... ( yes, ill bring the wagon ) to haul all the new toys around while I shop...lol... Man my arms are still sore from walking around with all that stuff..

Garrett, I was waiting to see some pics or something from the race. So was it just a one time thing or are we looking to make a race schedual ?

and with that said, WHEN THE HELL IS THE NEXT RIDE ??

I'm not sure about a "ride" BUT, I think a "RACE" is in the works.... as far as a schedule, I don't even know my work schedule past 9/30/12, so as soon as that gets ironed out, I could imagine something in the works..... With that being said, every great "Team" has a name, I'm throwing out some idea's, but maybe Govacho's Speedy Pirates.....?????

NICE !!! Kinda flows with a ring...lol... I LIKE..

Well keep me posted on the next race.. Im sure by then youll need a security guard...lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back