Utv trip to Moab ?

Craig685

I would like to go to Moab and rent a utv there are many places in Moab to rent .
Has any one ever been to Moab riding a utv?
Any suggestions or contents are appreciated.
I live in michigan and I have to fly in, someplace?
Thank you in advance.
Craig685

Why don't you plan your trip May 14-17 2014.
We put on a SxS/UTV specific guided trail ride event called Rally on the Rocks.
Joey has a great video of last years event.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUJpFJvp7I"]UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 Rally On The Rocks - Polaris Industries - YouTube[/ame]
There are plenty of places to rent machines in town and its a great time to meet new people and get to know the trails.

I am hoping to make it this year to ROTR! I used to go to Moab every year with the quads and bicycles, stoked for this year.

In my opinion your best bet is to contact a tour company that rents you a UTV and then guides you on the trails. Don't go on the Moab trails without a guide or carefull planning. You will either get lost or crash! Just use Google or Bing and you will find lots of info! Try to find Cowboy Ken's company. Top notch guide and UTV's to rent!

I am hoping to make it this year to ROTR! I used to go to Moab every year with the quads and bicycles, stoked for this year.
You damn well better Brian!:D I went for the first time this year and had the time of my life. Already have campsite reserved for next year!:)

Why don't you plan your trip May 14-17 2014.
We put on a SxS/UTV specific guided trail ride event called Rally on the Rocks.
Joey has a great video of last years event.
UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 Rally On The Rocks - Polaris Industries - YouTube
There are plenty of places to rent machines in town and its a great time to meet new people and get to know the trails.
You know, I always get teary eyed when remembering the great time you guys showed me this year. Without a doubt the best week of my life! See you in 2014!:)

Wow ,thank you for the responses. The video is great i am even more excited now than before.

i have another question. i am going to palm springs in october for a week .
Are there any places to rent a utv and ride in the immediate area?
I know that Glamis is about 90 mile south of palm springs but it seems like the desert area near palm springs could be fun.
If anyone would have a UTV to rent while i am in palm springs that would be great. I rented a brand new Maverick last month in Michigan for $1400.00 i had my own trailer.
The price to rent a 2013 Polaris,Maverick,or Artic Cat in moab is about$375.00 per 24 hour period. I have not contacted any rental company about a weekly rate in moab.
I will be renting a car so i will not be able to tow a utv, unless hertz rents a vehicle with a hitch.
Thank you for your help in advance.
By the way i am 60 years old.
Craig685

There are flights into Moab from Salt Lake, I believe. If you can swing the cash a guide is indeed the way to go. If you go without a guide, at least pick up one of Charles Wells guide books at funtreks.com. Charles Wells is the man when it come to guide books.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back