All UTV's SAND SHOW 2014 REVIEW!

BertsMegaMall

RIDE WITH US!!!
SAND SHOW 2014 REVIEW

THE SAND SHOW HAS JUST CAME TO AN END. NOW THE OFFROAD SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS YEARS SAND SHOW???

WHAT CUSTOM BUILD WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

DID YOU STOP BY THE BERTS UTV BOOTH?

SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK WITH US!!!

Wow, some over the top stuff. You guys had a ton of cars out and looks like you had a great turn out.
The Christine car was unreal, a dream car for me! There were a lot of other great stuff. Rugged was huge and had a ton of great deal.
The Proline wraps car was ridiculous! That wrap was awesome. There were a ton of other great builds as well.
I was very impressed with a buddy of mine that debuted at the show Southside. They had some pretty nice cars and the OMF wheels he had on the orange car were insane!
Also the Packard guys has some crazy turbos.
All in all I think it was a great show especially for the SxS industry.

It was the SxS Super Show!!!! tons of killer rides, deals, and great people. Bert's had some awesome clean builds, personally, My group was a HUGE fan of the 4 seat XP1K Ferrari replica you guys did!!!! That car was just plain CLEAN, subtle modifications that just really came together. Unfortunately I didn't win the lottery this weekend, so I'll be wiping up my drool....

Was it just me or were there more people at the show this year, but maybe a little fewer vendors? I enjoyed it like always.

Was it just me or were there more people at the show this year, but maybe a little fewer vendors? I enjoyed it like always.

It looked that way to me to I stayed for the races and there were way more people there this year than last

LOOKING FOR SOME OF THE CUSTOM BUILDS YOU SAW AT THE SAND SHOW FROM BERTS???

CLICK HERE TO SEE AVAILABLE CUSTOM BUILT UTV'S!

unnamed-1_c374a198-baa7-4d80-863c-a6b239236d0b_1024x1024.jpg

unnamed_9f4465c5-3951-40ba-8e98-571dd505bd3b_1024x1024.jpg

unnamed-1_a6ac91ea-bcf4-41f0-a92c-b9f0a0f9796b_1024x1024.jpg

unnamed_7a8bba1d-6833-44ee-a75a-e4d9faceddf5_1024x1024.jpg

once again berts KILLED it at the sand show. bad ass display, cars, lounge. and there was 2 art wood at this years show. LOL:eek:

LOL! It was nice to see you at the show and thanks for the t-shirts.

Really liked the TMW XPs you had there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back