Running Miller Canyon Today 5/14

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Heading up to Miller today with 4-5 others. Gonna hit the trail around 9:30AM. Anyone want to run with us, get up there and meet up.

FYI guys, looks like there may be a nest/pit of diamond backs around the rocks in Devils Hole. 3 diamond backs there today. Got a pic of of one and some guys who got there before me had just killed and skinned another. I then spoke with a guy who stopped and got a pic of a 3rd. I also came across some snake that was all black with 2 yellow stripes down the whole length of its body. For now on I call Devils Hole the snake pit.

I was out their yesterday. I started from pinnicles. There was about 5 UTV's and 5 jeeps in our group. We didnt even come across any other UTV's except for the Sheriff's RZR-4. We went from pinnicles to deep creek to crab flats, and back. It was a fun time. There was one diamond back laying across the trail just before crab flats and another near the long rocky water crossing midway between deep creek and pinnicles. The one near the trees where you turn left to continue to deep creek. All in all it was a fun time. 7 hours of straight riding :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back