Ruggeds in UTV OFFROAD!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Check us out in the latest issue of UTV Offroad magazine under the Holiday Gift Guide! Make sure to stop by Rugged’s website for all your Christmas shopping needs for your favorite offroad enthusiast.

UTV-Offroad.jpg

Do you guys have any smoking deals on intercom/headset combos coming out. Like your one day blowouts or anything. I have a friend looking for Christmas presents and she loves the setup I have in my car. I know you guys are the place she needs to shop

Do you guys have any smoking deals on intercom/headset combos coming out. Like your one day blowouts or anything. I have a friend looking for Christmas presents and she loves the setup I have in my car. I know you guys are the place she needs to shop

I'm not sure about any daily deals for an intercom set up coming out, but you can't beat our 550 for $500 deal! Check it out through the link below!

550 2 Place Intercom Kit with H41 Headsets [550-2P] - $500.00 : Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more...

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Jason at Rugged

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back