ROTR 2014 registration open

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
The 2014 Rally On The Rocks early registration is open. I'm signed up. Any vendors sponsoring rides this year?

Just the Rim at night. It's a ton of fun, and if you go all the way up the views at the top of the chair lift are awesome, especially on a clear night.

Here are some pics from the 2012 ROTR to get your blood pumping.

Attachments

• DSC_7080.jpg
    DSC_7080.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_7081.jpg
    DSC_7081.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_7082.jpg
    DSC_7082.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_7084.jpg
    DSC_7084.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 14
Super excited!!! Gonna register for tonight got the trails we want picked out can't wait!!

Freezen, we are planning to take an enclosed trailer to keep ours in while at the hotel hopefully it will have trailer parking.

If Lanse lets us, yes we plan to do our day run of Hells Revenge again.

As to what to do with the UTV if you stay in a hotel? Either risk driving it everywhere, as UTV's tend to blend in, or leave it at the arena. If you have a camper you can't beat staying at the arena itself. $10 a night, but no hookups.

Here are some pics from the 2012 ROTR to get your blood pumping.

This guy, I think his name was Randy, an older gentleman, was camped across from us at Spanish Trail. When he rolled into camp after the rollover with his Teryx in tow, I asked him what happened and he simply replied; "I found my Teryx' limitations, and I exceeded them!" :D

Looks like my wife, myself and two other couples with there rigs will be going. We will probably be staying at the arena. Correct me if I am wrong, it look like dry camping is $20 this year.

Rokitman, Randy where are you going to be staying this year?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back