>>> PURE List GROWING!!! <<<

lucho

Attached you will find the GROWING list of "Contingency" sponsors for the PURE SIDE-X-SIDE OFF-ROAD DESERT SERIES. The list keeps growing and before March 11th when entries open for the "PURE "200" - April 19-21, we expect to almost double that number!
Keep up with our news by visiting our webpage: www.averacing.com

AVE

Attachments

• 13-OUR-SPONS-Mar5.JPG
    13-OUR-SPONS-Mar5.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 13-FLYER-200--WHITE-UPDATED-Mar5.JPG
    13-FLYER-200--WHITE-UPDATED-Mar5.JPG
    466.3 KB · Views: 43
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE…

CAN-AM STEPS UP!

California City, CA – March 3, 2013 – CAN-AM manufacturer of Side-X-Side units stepped up and posted an impressive “Contingency†sponsorship program for the 2013 PURE-SIDE-X-SIDE OFF-ROAD DESERT SERIES, Presented by LAZER STAR.

Jimmie Odell, Can-Am Racing Manager is posting $8,000 in cash prizes over...(Please read attached)...

Attachments

• 13-PRESS-CAN-AM-4-PURE-Mar5.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 4
Any other info? I couldn't find much on there site. How much? What do you need to race the bone stock class besides a bone stock car?

We raced one last year and it was a fun event!! I think it nearly conflicted with EVER BITD race last year or we might have done more than 1.

Ya looks like a pretty fun series we plan on trying to race everyone this year

If this was the event you planned to run.....you could have saved yourself a TON of coin....You can go out and win this race in a near stock car, One of my customers has won a few of those races

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back