Polaris PRP GT seats?

Bumpers

Im looking at buying a set of the prp gt seats for my 900xp.. I know I like the seats I set in some a while back but im trying to decide between getting the +2 wides and standard size. With the +2 can you run lowering bases? I don't have to have the wides but it would be nice to have some extra room for when some of my bigger buddies ride with me.

Not sure about the 900 but it would be no problem in the 1k. I have them and there is a lot of room around them. Great seats by the way. I would do it again no questions asked. Call PRP. I bought mine direct and they were easy to deal with. Answered every question.

Give us a call, Bumpers. We'll take care of you. You can try our website too. All the options are on there.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

Thanks guys, That was pretty much my last question was making sure they would work with the lowering bases. I know they are awesome seats.

Give us a call, Bumpers. We'll take care of you. You can try our website too. All the options are on there.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

Thanks, Ive already spoken with you guys a number of times and you have helped me out a lot. I know that's the seats I want I just wanted to make sure they would work with lowering bases if I need them... Im not far off from ordering them I just trying to decide on what colors and patterns I want now pretty much.. Can you tell me what the center section butt width is on the standard and the +2 wide?

Thanks abunch

Can you tell me what the center section butt width is on the standard and the +2 wide?

Thanks abunch

The standard is about 11.5 inches at the back and 15.5 inches at the front. So the extra wide is 13.5 and 17.5.

Thank you very much .. gotta go dig in my couch and see if anyone lost some money in there haha

Cool. Just let us know if you have any questions. And see if you can contact some forum vendors here. They'll have some good pricing.

I think I may have a issue with the wide seats .. my cage has a double b pillar built around my noggin and basically dont think there's enough room between the b pillar for the seats .. maybe you guys can help .. I have about 43.5" between the b pillar at the narrowest part.
ju3y6yty.jpg

e3une2ag.jpg

What yall think ?

Bumpers,
Nice talking with you today. I did find one dealer in the Memphis area. Polaris of Memphis. Unfortunately, they don't have seats in stock right now for you to test fit. And from what I measure, you'll need around 48" from shoulder to shoulder with extra wide seats. The arms of the seats to angle forward slightly though. How far does that B pillar com out from the back panel?

We're happy to take care of you, of course, but feel free to speak with them if you'd like to order with someone local. As always, we're here if you have any questions.
- JD

Thanks for your help.. I will look at it some more this evening and take some detailed pictures. The RS seat may work best for me after its all said and done but im going to look at it some more this evening

I went ahead and ordered a set of the rs seats .. and a new set of 5.3 harness.. I think I will actually like the rs better after thinking about my old highbacks in my rhino. Cant wait to get them

I went ahead and ordered a set of the rs seats .. and a new set of 5.3 harness.. I think I will actually like the rs better after thinking about my old highbacks in my rhino. Cant wait to get them

Great to hear! I'll look forward to your review when you get them.

I would like to say thanks to the folks at prp. Got my seats and installed them today. They are awesome and very comfy. They offer more containment than stock but have really low sides for easy entry and exit. I cant wait to go on a long ride with these babies . I also ordered a set of the 5.3 harness' with them and the quick adjust is amazing. Very happy with my purchase

dumunaru.jpg

I
areqemav.jpg

I
a9y9yje8.jpg

Glad I didnt order the wides vv
So
2uja6a4u.jpg

Awesome. Glad you're happy with them. You've got a nice setup going there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back