Need advice to start racing

well it all depends on your budget.
you can get a used rhino w/long travel fairly cheep these days and be ready to race with a couple of mods.
a new razor xp is 17k and with a phew mods it to is race ready just depends on how far you want to go with it,
with the xp you will have a lot more competition than the rhino for sure ,
i race my slow class 3 rhino and love it.

My advice, marry a rich woman, then retire to an island in the Caribbean.....

But if you insist on racing then....
Build your own so that you know what is in it, how it's put together. I've seen some designs out there that look okay, but wouldn't hold up to a high speed rollover. Besides, if you have blood, sweat and tears invested, it means more when you cross the finish line and gives you a bit more desire to finish...

Now if you have no skills, then buy a RZR XP, give Jagged X 10 grand and trust their skills...

I agree with both of you, I have some skillls and very little time. Full blow welding - not happening everything else I can work through. I want to do about 6-8 events a year and live in SoCal, so the right class woudl be the first thing I guess I need to decide and then move from there.

Like larry said the rhino is a perfect car to start with and has a vast amount of parts, mods, fun etc. You can pick a pretty much done up one for 10k. One thats pretty much set but might need love around 7k.

Get a rzr or xp and your easily at double to triple that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back