Miller canyon camp and ride Mlk weekend

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Putting it out there. Who wants to come up to Miller Canyon near silverwood for a weekend of camping and riding? Jan 18th thru the 20th. All are welcome. Great riding, awesome trails, and good people.

Attachments

• onerich-albums-miller-canyon-7-31-10-picture5241-millercayon-map.jpeg
    onerich-albums-miller-canyon-7-31-10-picture5241-millercayon-map.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Camping.jpeg
    Camping.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 30
Sounds good but Not sure I could make it. What would you be driving something new and bad ass ??

Congrats on the new rig Cory. Sorry but I'll be at a rokit launch that weekend. Gotta live up to my name!:D

Dude, Plumber's gonna hit the throttle in the staging area and you won't see him again til probably sunset! Xp900!! You know how he rolls....:D

You might have some thing there will have to have him run drag on his own ride if we want to see him on the ride . Will call him Boss in the back . :D

Dude, Plumber's gonna hit the throttle in the staging area and you won't see him again til probably sunset! Xp900!! You know how he rolls....:D

They say I am like Batman. One minute I am there and once you turn your head I am gone. Lol. Actually still breaking this puppy.

Family ride. I dont want to tear up my paint on the trailing arms. 2n17x is doable, but i am not sure about ball buster and waterfall.

Weinie! Dave wasn't afraid to scratch his new T4 out there. Then again, after seeing the damage, maybe he should have been.:D

Just riding in the desert. Scratched the $hit out of my trailing arms. Lol I sound like a new rzr owner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back