KOH 2012 GETTING READY!!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

KING OF THE HAMMERS 2012
Be prepared for the cold and watch out for rocks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sf7hfpAQ0I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]IMG_0108[1] - YouTube[/ame]

Here's HCR racing taking on ELVIS @ the 2011 KOH UTV race.

I'm hoping to get out there for either thursday or friday for the day unless i get me a trailer by then than ill be there for both days.

Getting ready Dan!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweG1oS9tYs]Kawasaki Teryx Rock Crawling at Prairie City SVRA - YouTube[/ame]

Jon,
That MONSTER MUZZY KAWI is sick and looks ready to take on hammers. Good luck this year and hope you get on the podium.

The RZR is at Triple S Polaris with the shocks off and up on jack stands. Shocks to be shipped to KING for revalving. Frenchy is on the phone getting prices for new rims and tires. He's getting ready to do a fire suit fashion show. :p,

Just getting ready for the KOH is fun!

got my suspension ready
EXCELLENT! Who manufactured the suspension?

I tell ya, I need to take some pics of Purple tore up. I was told that one of the bolts for the aluminum skid plates is jamed up so tight that they are going to take some sort of magic tool (anything that is a tool is magic to me) to remove it. I've beat the crud out of my rzr. ;)

Frenchy just tried on my much to large ol'firesuit, and it fits him well. Now I get to buy a new one. :)

Pricing beadlocks and BlackDiamonds right now for the Purple. Frenchy's CanAm is still getting it's cage done...then all it will need is GPS and PRP seats.

I Love to shop! :D

The MUZZY car is looking awesome as usual!
Like your tag line. :) I just hope that more people get their forms in by the 15th. I wouldn't want to see the toughest off road race for UTV's not happen again.

You know, as well as I that the point of KOH is to have fun, and try to finish.

This will be my 2nd trip out. I only did 1/2 of the 42 mile course last year(then my co-driver took over), and this year I'm shooting to do the whole thing! That's my goal...I just want to finish.... :D

its fuel utv's high clearance long travel, it will actually go all the way up the ramp(3ft wall) with all tires on the ground when i softened the compression adjustment.
Holy Cow! That is amazing stuff. Look at all the work that you have done to make your ride the way you want it.

My ride is still pretty much the same. The only real change is the cage and doors. ;)

My KOH car (stock) just shipped today from MN. It should be here in the next couple of days.

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow and I can pick it up then. I'm leaving from Alabama on Jan 2nd, so we have a ton of work to do in only a few days. I'm going to hit up the first WORCS race on the 20th as a little West Coast primer.

My car this year will be built by Blue Torch Fab. They have an entire line of RZR parts now. I'm excited about their support at KOH and the rest of the year. They will have two support trailers at KOH and one will be stocked with RZR parts (arms, tie rods, shocks, etc.). The other trailer is there to support their Ultra4 car. It will be stocked with tons of Miller welders, cutters, etc. If you think you might need some spare parts at any point during the week, it would be good to introduce yourself to them when you get there. They're great to work with and willing to help absolutely anyone, not just their customers.

Polaris RZR Off Road Parts :: Blue Torch Fab - they have quite a few more parts that haven't made it to the website yet.

-brit

Tear down of the rzr. Just the beginning. :D

Attachments

• tear down1.jpg
    tear down1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12
  • tear down2.jpg
    tear down2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 13
  • tear down3.jpg
    tear down3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 16
  • tear down4.jpg
    tear down4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
Rebuild RZR pics. :D

The arms, bushings etc.. are installed and ready to go. New tires and rims not mounted yet, but they look very nice(in the box). All cleaned up for new graphics (thinking green flames). My 'Rebuilt' King shocks(w clickers) will be in next week.

Cam Am a work in progress:

Cage comming along. Bed delete kit is in the house. (pic taken at Johnson Valley) Frenchy's ham needs tires (at least two).. ;)

Attachments

• rebuild a.jpg
    rebuild a.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 10
  • rebuild b.jpg
    rebuild b.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 8
  • rebuildc.jpg
    rebuildc.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 10
  • almostbuiltcanam1.jpg
    almostbuiltcanam1.jpg