Keysville Ride

Slacker

La Familia
Al-righty, with the Miller Jeep Trail ride under our belts (awesome ride Dave) I'm thinking of doing some exploring around Keysville near Isabella. Maybe the weekend of July 7th? I know a little about the area but I've seen some guys posting that they know the area well, I'd be up for bringing up the rear if we can get a leader. I'll probably throw in a day ride next Saturday, the 30th, for the heck of it. :D

Al-righty, with the Miller Jeep Trail ride under our belts (awesome ride Dave) I'm thinking of doing some exploring around Keysville near Isabella. Maybe the weekend of July 7th? I know a little about the area but I've seen some guys posting that they know the area well, I'd be up for bringing up the rear if we can get a leader. I'll probably throw in a day ride next Saturday, the 30th, for the heck of it. :D

Take your camera we want to see pix plez . :D

The Keysville ride is a great ride to the top of the hill to Shirley Meadows, theres aplace greenhorn grill for lunch or beer on the way back. It's beautiful,you can get locked in the trees up there.
theres a main dirt road up there called rancho rio. the powers that be dont what you traveling on the main artery. stay to the smaller trails. lots of good off shoots and site seeing. the weekend of the 25th I will be at glamis, I have a place 2 miles from the Keysville campground. I know the area pretty well. It's worth having someone scout it out.

mikey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back