Guthrie Racing Video King of the hammers in car

Mitch G

2009-2010-2012 King Of The Hammers UTV winner
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73RWKK-y0wE"]2013 King of the hammers utv race Mitch Guthrie - YouTube[/ame]

Can't believe you took out Brian's number plate like that! :eek:
LOL. Great race Mitch. Glad to see you got the video figured out.

I like the love tap on the 1911 car. I didn't see 1 arrow on the course, how do you find your way around? Shannon C. got lost on this course and was heading backwards during the race Friday. By the way Shannon runs with no Co-driver and he needs the GPS mounted to the steering wheel.

What you didnt see was Mitch flipping me off just before intentionally slamming into me with the goal of removing my (Vanbeekums) number plate. :p

What you didnt see was Mitch flipping me off just before intentionally slamming into me with the goal of removing my (Vanbeekums) number plate. :p

I would never flip anyone off. I think you were brake checking me anyway, FYI Pedals on the right :p

That sign wasn't properly fastened....:p

CLEARLY!!! Shoddy work Brian.

BTW...our race was 111 miles...but who's counting. They F'd the up...or should I say...cheaped out the map. They removed the segment between 74-78 for the Ultra4 and didn't change the numbering....so if you count it....it goes 73, 74, 78, 79....

:p In my defense those were my very first miles in a RZR under racing conditions. My only other miles in a rzr were those 14 or so I put on it between camp and hammer town.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dat12
Back