Bonneville Off Road Ely 250 sept 2-4

dezertdoug

Come up to Ely and race Bonnevile Off road ELY 250 labor day weekend Sept 2-4. Caliente style course that has 45 miles loops. Trees,washes, water crossings, mountians and valleys. Best of all NO WHOOPS and no ROCKS. We race all classes that fit all orgs. CARS, TRUCKS, SXS/UTV,BIKES AND ATV. SNORE/BITD safety rules apply. VISIT OUR SITE AT www.borracing.org The ELY forum section will be updated as we get info. We are currently working on a host hotel that should be finialized this week. Plenty of rooms in ELY plus camping at the main pits. 11 miles from town.
We have a great org with low entry fees and best of all 65% payback plus BIG bonuses for 10 plus car count classes. Early entry payment discount. You could even race into the night so BRING YOU LIGHTS on the cars and trucks. AGAIN GIVE BONNIVILLE OFF ROAD A TRY we dont do short course races. We are dezert racers promoting dezert races!
For you VEGAS GUYS its only 246 miles to Ely The next town past Caliente.
REAL DEZERT RACING

Last edited:
I have been racing the BORR series for 2 years now and I can say they put on some great races. I would like to see some of you (fast) guys from other series show up. Maybe you could show us BORR guys a thing or two.:cool:

I did Wendover last year and it was a ton of fun. Hope to make it to this one also. Test out the new R1.....

so is this race south or north of town and is it the same course snore ran in the 90's all i remember is silt silt silt and more silt i think i cleaned silt out of my ears for 3 months after that race

so is this race south or north of town and is it the same course snore ran in the 90's all i remember is silt silt silt and more silt i think i cleaned silt out of my ears for 3 months after that race
The race is about 11 miles west of town just off of Hwy 50. Don't know about the old SNORE course.

This is alot of new trails in the hills and a little of some old stuff. There may be some pockets that may turn to silt.(very little) The UTV classes will get none being a earlier race.The rain we have had this year changed everything. Even for the buggies the silt will be nothing like the silt on the V2R courses tho.....

This is alot of new trails in the hills and a little of some old stuff. There may be some pockets that may turn to silt.(very little) The UTV classes will get none being a earlier race.The rain we have had this year changed everything. Even for the buggies the silt will be nothing like the silt on the V2R courses tho.....
After researching this is none of the old SNORE courses. This may at the end of the day have about a 1% silt race 40% mountians 39% trees and 19% road 1% rock .05% water 0% whoops= 100.05% FUN! Right now there is no silt and no rocks but they may apear in a area. Going to be FUN we believe the XP900's may have the fastest time (lap) than even cars and trucks. time will tell.

Bonneville Off Road has some pretty fast local 900Xp's and even some 800RZRS. Would like to see some of you guys that aren't racing V2R to come up and see how our local competion matches up to you SUPER FAST guys!!

We've raced against Spanky a couple of times (faster than me). Bor racing is alot of fun. I'm building my rx1 rhino trying to finish in time. going out to work on the skid pans after this post. hope to see you guys there. Rich no.1957

13 days and counting. If you have anything left in your car from V2R before you tear it down . Come up and take a crack at our series. Fri night Carne Asada BBQ by MD Motorsports. Prize give aways by Edge motorsports, Fastrack Polaris, and Steadmans RV and many more to spectators and racers alike. Mini bike/atv/utv race (6-13 yr old) Fri eve at 530 at main pits. Sat full day of racing from sun up to sun down. 11 miles from town.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back