FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Marketing For
Black Rhino/RacerX Motorsports
Tel.: 619-561-5000
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.racerxms.com

Black-Rhino300_zps0421c169.png

RacerX-FINAL300_zps8c8db759.png

“BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS' DRIVER'S RACE REPORTS FROM THE FINAL ROUND OF THE 2013 DIRT SERIESâ€

10/10/13 El Cajon, CA – Black Rhino/RacerX sponsored drivers Michael “Speedy†Gonzales, Steve “Wheels†Bucaro and Tyler Winbury race reports for Round 8 of the Dirt Series from Milestone MX Park in Riverside, CA, October 6, 2013.

Black Rhino/RacerX gave away a contingency to “First Off the Box†4th place finishers in UTV 700, 850, 1000 and Unlimited Trophy Karts Jr1, Jr2 and Advanced Stadium Lites of a $50.00 gift certificate good for product at Black Rhino/RacerX.

MICHAEL “SPEEDY†GONZALES #796

“I'm sad to see the season come to an end, but excited to say I finished on the podium with a 3rd place overall. The Dirt Series had some great battles and I'm sure it will only get better and bigger next season. Thank you to my sponsors at Assault Industries UTV for coming out to watch me race and for my new presents for the razor. I have to thank my cousin Daniel Gonzales for coming out to almost every race to be a part of my pit crew. He always works hard and has the same passion I do for off road racing. Some day we will race against each other. Thank you to all my sponsors for all their dedication throughout the year; without you I wouldn’t be where I am at today. The biggest THANK YOU goes to my DAD, Marco Gonzales aka Fireman, Foreman, Crew Chief, Spotter, Driver, Bank, Sponsor, and probably my biggest supporter! This all started when you put me in my first Lake Elsinore race which created the monster in me! Thanks Dad for all you do and continue to do.

speedy_4832logo_zps7087f197.jpg

Big thanks to Kenny from Black Rhino for everything he and the Black Rhino/RacerX team does. GMZ Race Products Inc. for the tires, Assault Industries UTV, UTVgoodtimes, Method Race Wheels, Bert’s UTV, Bert’s Mega Mall, Ernie the Attorney, Racing, Triumph Motorsports, Dow Hydraulics, 5150 Unchained and Alba Racing. Looking forward to the next race!â€

~ Michael “Speedy†Gonzales

STEVE “WHEELS†BUCARO #69

“Practice on Saturday and Sunday went awesome! I had the car dialed and got the track down pat. In Moto 1 I passed Chris Watts in turn two and then Dave Miller in turn four; then at turn five my motor let go. Moto 1 was a DNF; didn't even get a full lap. Moto 2 Chris Watts told me to take his car so I ran his as the only Pilot out there and managed to pass two cars. Not being my car and my first experience in a long travel pilot I didn't push it. It wasn't the Ideal way to finish out the season, but I still won the Stadium Lites Championship in the Series. I am super blessed to have great people who support me in and out! It was a blast of a weekend and wish I could do this every weekend. Thank you all!â€

~Steve “Wheels†Bucaro

1391549_342414455894861_1866663_n_zps5fc03f28.jpg

The #69 is sponsored by; Black Rhino/Racer X, Moto Tassinari, Tonys Tires, K&N Filters, DJ Safety, Crown Performance, PRP Seats, Wheelie Medical, Works Performance, Meguiars, Raden Motorsports, Royal Purple, Kicker, NGK, Rigid Industries, Endless Ability, Yuasa Batteries, Convexx, OMF Performance, F Word Industries.

TYLER WINBURY #694

Tyler Winbury ended up with a 5th place at the Dirt Series for round 8 at Milestone on Sunday.

“Going into Moto 1, I got the hole shot and had the lead until I made a mistake in the high and low line before the finish. I got passed and wasn't able to pass him back so I finished in 2nd. In Moto 2, I pulled the hole shot again and in turn three I got bumped in the rear wheel and broke a drive shaft and was unable to finish. The track was a lot of fun. Great racing with great people. Looking forward to next season.

photo_zpsd7e4fe5d.jpg

I'd like to thank all my sponsors: WB Motorsports, Magnum Off Road, Black Rhino, Famous Stars and Straps, UTVUnderground and HiPer Wheels.â€

~ Tyler Winbury

Photos of Speedy and Wheels courtesy of
Lisa Gonzales with Major Impact Photography

BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality.

Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.
Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at Kenny@blackrhinoperformance.com

# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back