Black Rhino/RacerX
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.racerxms.com

Black-Rhino300_zps0421c169.png

RacerX-FINAL300_zps8c8db759.png

“BLACK RHINO/RACERX DRIVERS RACE REPORTS FOR ROUND 6 OF THE 2013 DIRT SERIESâ€

08/24/13 El Cajon, CA – Black Rhino/RacerX sponsored drivers Bryan Osborn, Michael “Speedy†Gonzales, Steve “Wheels†Bucaro and Greg Row race reports for Round 6 of the Dirt Series from Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park Sunday, August 18, 2013.

Black Rhino/RacerX gave away a contingency to “First Off the Box†4th place finishers in UTV 700, 850, 1000 and Unlimited Trophy Karts Jr1, Jr2 and Advanced Stadium Lites of a $50.00 gift certificate good for product at Black Rhino/RacerX.

BRYAN OSBORN #854

“The Dirt Series race came off to a good start. I was able to get an early lead in my heat race when I pulled a hole shot. The problems began about half way through the heat when the track started rutting up and I snapped my sway bar. A few more laps went by and I realized the car was running extremely hot and I started losing power. I ended up getting second place in my heat race but decided to save the car and not race the main event. The Dirt Series races are always extremely fun events to attendâ€

IMG_3055_zpsa7b9281a.jpg

Bryan Osborn and the #246 are sponsored by; Black Rhino, RacerX, Rigid Industries, Kal-Gard, Kinder Academy, Papaian Enterprises, CPR Wraps, Doetsch Tech, SFI Designs, UTV Underground, K & N Performance Filters, GMZ Race Products, Brandon from First Turn Performance, Dose BMW Service and Cryo Heat Metal Treatment.

MICHAEL “SPEEDY†GONZALES #796

“Had a great time at this past weekend’s The Dirt Series like usual! Had a little issue with the car on practice day so was only able to get a total of four laps on it before race time. Race day came and I was ready to hit the track; the green flag dropped and I was second out of the hole. Fought a brutal battle in second the entire race until on the last lap I got tangled up with another UTV in a turn and went over on my side finishing 9th. Moto 2 came out of the whole mid pack and fought there gaining a few positions landing me a fifth place finish for Moto 2. Between the two motos I ended the weekend in sixth overall keeping myself 5th in the points standingâ€

Speedy-Partridge_3260_zps7a9bff61.jpg

“Big thanks to Kenny from Black Rhino for everything him and the Black Rhino/RacerX team does. Thank you to Scott at GMZ Race Products Inc. for the tires; they hooked up better than anyone else's. Assault Industries UTV for the stronger more durable radius rods that definitely lived up to their expectations this weekend. I want to thank all my other sponsors too for their continues support of my career! UTVUnderground.com, UTVgoodtimes, Method Race Wheels, Bert’s UTV, Bert’s Mega Mall, Ernie the Attorney, Racing, Triumph Motorsports, Dow Hydraulics, 5150 Unchained and last but definitely not least the great team of Alba Racing for giving me the power to be a major competitor. Looking forward to the next race!â€

STEVE “WHEELS†BUCARO #69

“I borrowed a pilot from (Lake Elsinore Tim) and was able to run and continue my points lead towards the championship. I ran against Chris Watts and his pilot in which I got 2nd place both motos. This was the first time I had ever driven a stock pilot. It was very unfamiliar and not as comfy as mine, but I finished both motos. Along with not wanting to hurt someone else’s car I was very timid. A huge thank you too Carr One Fabrication & Family! Tim, Chris, Jerry, and all my supporters, sponsors and family! My car will be back in action for the Pala race September 8th!â€

IMG_3043_zps61d76565.jpg

The #69 is sponsored by; Black Rhino/Racer X, Moto Tassinari, Tonys Tires, K&N Filters, DJ Safety, Crown Performance, PRP Seats, Wheelie Medical, Works Performance, Meguiars, Raden Motorsports, Royal Purple, Kicker, NGK, Rigid Industries, Endless Ability, Yuasa Batteries, Convexx, OMF Performance, F Word Industries.

GREG ROW #7

“I finally had a good race, or two to be exact. Moto 1 I got a mid-pack start out of 14 production 1000 racers and worked my way back up to 5th. Moto 2 I grabbed the holeshot and held on for the win. With a 5-1 finish that was good enough to take the top spot on the podium. Thanks to Fusion, Black Rhino, RacerX, Alba, DWT, UNI, Bilstein, Maxima, FUTV, RND, Fineline, Summers Bros, Rigid Lightingâ€

IMG_2735_zps77eef752.jpg

“Congratulations to all of the drivers for great racing! I can’t tell you how much it means to us here at Black Rhino/RacerX to have these young guys representing us in such a positive way, with the utmost professionalism†said Black Rhino/RacerX Owner Kenny Osborn.
Photos courtesy of Lisa Gonzales with Major Impact Photography

BLACK RHINO/RACERX

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality.

Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at Kenny@blackrhinoperformance.com

For more information, please contact Shirl Papaian, Marketing for Black Rhino/RacerX at 951-805-1017 or email shirl@papaian.com.

# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back