Black Rhino drivers Jacob and Jason Shaw #1956 win the HDRA dusk to dawn utv class

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Marketing For
Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

BlackRhinoLogorev.jpg

“Black Rhino drivers Jacob and Jason Shaw driving the black rhino #1956 win the HDRA dusk to dawnâ€
09/5/12 El Cajon, CA – The Shaw family headed to Primm, NV to represent Black Rhino this last weekend for theHDRA Dusk to Dawn race. The event boastsa “challenging 51.5 mile course layout to test your skills at negotiatingdesert terrain in the dark†with a total of 257.5 miles of intense in your faceoff road racing action.

The #1956would be driven by Jacob Shaw and his co-driver Jason Shaw. The regularco-driver of the #1956, Bryan Osborn, was in Sparks, NV racing in the LOORRSSuperLite pro class. “I can’t thank Jason Shaw enough for stepping up andfilling in for me while I was at LOORRS representing Black Rhino in the #54SuperLite†Osborn said. Their crew chief would be none other than their dad,Jim Shaw. The #1956 started secondoff the line and left at 8:40PM. At mile marker 10 the #1956suffered a flat tire so the drivers, Jacob and Jason got towork getting it changed quickly and getting back on course.

After finishing lap one, the #1956 came into the main pit to top off with fueland pick up a new spare tire. Upon leaving the pit the drivers were notified onradio by their crew that thesecond place UTV was 40 minutes behind them. They were told to take it easy.

The course was relentless, on the third lap around mile marker 38 the #1956 again suffered a flat tire. JacobShaw stated, “You have to be able to finisha race before you can win it". The team changed the tire and got back out on the course never lookingback. They walked away with a 1<SUP>st</SUP>place podium finish.

“Thank you! What a great weekend in Primm!I got first place and finished in 5 ½ hours!†Shaw declared. “I would like to thank my sponsorsBlack Rhino, SFI Designs, California Metals, Racer X, Kal-Gard, Rigid Industries, First Turn Performance, GMZ Tires and Shaw Motorsportsâ€

BLACK RHINO
At Black Rhino Inc. we have apassion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offertons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for yourshopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, anon-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make yourdream Side X Side a reality. Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca.92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them onFacebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.
Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.
HDRA
HighDesert Racing Assn. (HDRA) is a professional off-road racing organization basedin Las Vegas, NV. HDRA currently sanctions off-road racing events in bothNevada and California. Their 2012 schedule includes five races ranging from10-12 mile multi-lap DesertCross courses all the way to a 500-mile longdistance cross-country desert race.HighDesert Racing Assn. was founded by Walt Lott in the mid- 70’s, and soon becameone of the premier off-road sanctioning bodies in the sport. After Mr. Lott’suntimely passing, the organization underwent several transitions and faded fromthe desert racing scene in the 90’s.HDRAwas re-introduced to the desert racing scene in late 2011 by long time desertracing enthusiasts Roger Norman, Robert Gross and Ken Flippin. Together with acore group of other experienced desert racing personnel, HDRA is committed tomove desert racing to new dimensions. Their focus is desert racing FOR RACERS…BY RACERS. Please visit their website at www.hdrarace.comDrivers needing help with logistics or more infocan contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at BlackRhinoKenny@gmail.com .For moreinformation, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino at 951-805-1017or email shirl@papaian.com .
# # #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back