BITD Pro Turbo ECU rule

MMM1912

I am putting a collection of emails together for the Pro Turbo Class that is regarding the removal of the ecu's and the simple fact that as a racer you can not come to the race as Casey wants " Race Ready"! If you are a Pro turbo racer or building a turbo to race the turbo class please write a letter of concern and email it to me at john@jmcollisioncenter.com and I will forward them off to Casey. I am basically looking for in the letter is the problems, cost, and frustration that you have experienced with this rule, the money, time, and travel that you invest to race the BITD series. I am not posting this up for a rip on Corey session but to bring to BITD attention that there is a problem that needs to be addressed and to protect the future of this class! Thanks John Melvin

What is the point of the rule? Why not have the pro turbo class equal to a trophy truck class. 1000cc any turbo, aftermarket or not, keep the rest of the suspension rules in place. That way you can turbo an older car and smaller teams do not need to buy a new car every few years to keep up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back