Beadlocks and Skats

Duner2

Apparently beadlocks aren't just for STUs anymore. What say you Warlock?
59b36ec1026a1a4a4eca7e3acd280641.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dang that crash blow out 3 out of the 4 tires on that thing. I'd like to know the rest of the story and what the rest of the car looks like. If it crashed that hard I don't think anything would have kept the bead on both sides.

Looks like he must of Been hauling Ass LOL. I think he probably has more issues to deal with that his beads. LMAO. That happens on STL when you dont crash.

Like how you're trying to make it sound like a horrific crash. It was a double roll. No hospital, no death just 3 blown skats because someone told him you didn't need beadlocks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like he must of Been hauling Ass LOL. I think he probably has more issues to deal with that his beads. LMAO. That happens on STL when you dont crash.
10 PSI all day long with no beadlock with my STUs...no issues at all. The beads also seated at 16-18 PSI which is about the same pressure that my Ultracross' seated at.

Have you actually ever had STUs without beadlocks and had issues?

LMAO! Rolling a car and blowing the tires off in the sand go hand and hand. Beadlocks would certainly make it a lot easier to get air back in the tires. Unless you have inner beadlocks a hard roll will burp the tire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back