2014 Sportsman ACE Review | WATCH NOW!!!

BertsMegaMall

RIDE WITH US!!!
2014 Polaris Sportsman ACE Review | WATCH NOW!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mkP2nNIpoRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE SPORTS MAN ACE!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT OR NOT?

Alot of people drive by there self any way so why spend the extra money for seats just put into the mods and we all know Bert's is pretty good at making a stock look bad ass.

Alot of people drive by there self any way so why spend the extra money for seats just put into the mods and we all know Bert's is pretty good at making a stock look bad ass.

I with ya there Rich! Bert's along with numerous other builders turn out some awesome stuff:D I think this thing with a nice cage, doors and some wheel spacers and maybe offset wheels to get it a little over 50" and it would be sick! A bit disappointed with the strut front end but I'm sure it helps the price point a bit due to Polaris not having to totally re engineer the Sportsman. I think these things are gonna sell like hot cakes but the price is going to have to stay low! $10G or less with a cage, roof and doors would be awesome! Can't wait to see how this thing develops, cause I think I need one in the collection:D

I with ya there Rich! Bert's along with numerous other builders turn out some awesome stuff:D I think this thing with a nice cage, doors and some wheel spacers and maybe offset wheels to get it a little over 50" and it would be sick! A bit disappointed with the strut front end but I'm sure it helps the price point a bit due to Polaris not having to totally re engineer the Sportsman. I think these things are gonna sell like hot cakes but the price is going to have to stay low! $10G or less with a cage, roof and doors would be awesome! Can't wait to see how this thing develops, cause I think I need one in the collection:D

If you get one than where would Tom sit? Lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I like the idea cant wait to see one out in the desert

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back