2014 BERTS MEGA SUPERCROSS EVENT VIDEO! WATCH NOW!!!

BertsMegaMall

RIDE WITH US!!!
2014 BERTS MEGA SUPERCROSS EVENT VIDEO! WATCH NOW!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/omA5o2aGZvI?list=UUEnb4VWIeTYXCcVJSXlRitA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WHERE YOU THERE??? WHAT DID YOU THINK OF SUPERCROSS A1???

I wasn't there but that would have been great fun! As for A1.......fantastic! Cole Seely was caught napping and Anderson took advantage. Great move and Cole was very humble about it. Very classy! James Stewart was in a perfect position to win but as usual crashed. Ryan got his early season crash out of the way so watch him to dominate from here on. Rocsen did a great job in his rookie season. Alessi got caught with his hand in the cookie jar but finished a respectable 12th. To bad for Eli, Jake just got a little over aggressive and hurt both of them.

Overall a great show!

nice vid. i took the family. and it was bada$$ . i was oncall at work, so we missed A1 this year (first time in a long time) so this event was nice for us to get our supercross fix. free shirts, monster drinks. thanx berts:cool: i also was drooling over the 4 seat can am max sub zero utv in side the building. that thing is a must see. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back